Thread: Super Member discounts?

Default Super Member discounts?

I was just going to cash out, and the 2 things I cashed out for about 2 months ago are changed/not there.... the super member Darden's card for $50 is listed, but at the same price ($50) as the regular members. And then I didn't see a Landry's listing for super members, though on the super members page it still says Landry's $25 gift cards are offered at $23. Just strange since these are the 2 things I cashed out for most recently, and now I can't Any thoughts? And I'll admit I didn't do a search to see if this had already been discussed, so I apologize if it has! Thanks
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

We actually got some requests to change out some of the Super Member specials because people were tired of the same things. So Cindy worked with the company to get some different cards this month. I think the Applebees and the Outback ones are the ones that she switched in? We try to rotate different cashout options and different increased merchants for the SMs to make it a little different.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That makes sense. Wish I had realized, so I could've gotten the ones I was saving for at the discounted price But maybe they will switch back? I have a little wiggle room until I need them for our August trip.....better make sure I get to Super Member status for next quarter so I can see what new/different surprises are in store. Thanks Tricia!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards