Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Thompson Cigar Offer

I *think* I have a problem....

I ordered through this offer last week. I quickly received a credit to my SR account, which was awesome.

I had a computer problem over the weekend, resulting in absolutely no internet access for four days. I went to check my e-mail (finally) today to see when the cigars would be delivered. To my surprise, I had not received a confirmation e-mail from Thompson Cigars. I went to their website and logged into the account I'd created and they have no record that I placed an order.

On top of that, I checked my credit card statement and my card has not been charged either.

So, now what? My kids already told DH what he is getting for his present, but I don't know what I should do. I don't want to place another order, in case the one I already placed has been delayed. But, I would think that I would have received some sort of communication since I placed the order on June 17. AND, since it was a "special offer" through SR, if I even tried to re-order, it would be like completing the same offer twice, right? Since I've already gotten the credit for it? I don't want the credit again, but I would like what I ordered...or didn't order, according to Thompson.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by kristenrice; 06-20-2010 at 09:12 PM.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    I *think* I have a problem....

I ordered through this offer last week. I quickly received a credit to my SR account, which was awesome.

I had a computer problem over the weekend, resulting in absolutely no internet access for four days. I went to check my e-mail (finally) today to see when the cigars would be delivered. To my surprise, I had not received a confirmation e-mail from Thompson Cigars. I went to their website and logged into the account I'd created and they have no record that I placed an order.

On top of that, I checked my credit card statement and my card has not been charged either.

So, now what? My kids already told DH what he is getting for his present, but I don't know what I should do. I don't want to place another order, in case the one I already placed has been delayed. But, I would think that I would have received some sort of communication since I placed the order on June 17.

Any ideas?
    Is there a phone number on their website that you could call and talk to someone and find out what happened?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I found this for you on the offer page, HTH

Business Address: 5401 Hangar Court, Tampa, FL 33634

Mailing Address: P.O. Box 31273, Tampa, FL 33630-3303

Fax: 813-882-4605

Phone: 800-216-7017
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I ordered these cigars a couple of weeks ago and they arrived here in just a few days. My DH gave some to the guys at work and had one this weekend himself. He was VERY impressed with the quality of these cigars! Any chance that this company will be added as a merchant? He definitely wants to order from them again!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    I ordered these cigars a couple of weeks ago and they arrived here in just a few days. My DH gave some to the guys at work and had one this weekend himself. He was VERY impressed with the quality of these cigars! Any chance that this company will be added as a merchant? He definitely wants to order from them again!
    We've actually been trying. First they would not approve us. But we are going to try again.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Good news! We now have Thompson Cigar as a shopping merchant.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs