Thread: Surveys & Paid offers not posting?

Default Surveys & Paid offers not posting?

I've run CCleaner, Disk Cleaner, cleared cookies, AdAware and everything else I can think of. Still 2 or 3 surveys in a row have not credited for me this week. I have a lot of higher paid offers not crediting too. I know some are slow credits, but others I'd heard were quick. Is anyone else having this issue, or do I need to: ?
    Joined SR May 14, 2007

Sunshine Rewards

What level PRIVACY do you have set for your cookies? If it's not low enough, I don't think it always tracks. If you need directions on how to check, let me know.

How low would you suggest setting it?? I have mine set at medium and have minor problems with sign ups not crediting.

I have mine set at low. I usually get the credits. If you aren't comfortable with leaving it at low all the time, just change it back after you are off the Sunshine Rewards site. I don't surf the internet on low.

I have several offers also that have not credited. I usually get paid for the surveys but I'm not getting paid on most of the others.

Sunshine Rewards

I have it set at the lowest setting on IE. I haven't done any freebies in a few days, but I have a lot of larger pending credits. Scholastic, Disney, Veggie Tales, eAuction, CinemaTalent (from the 18th!), etc. I have about $50 or more in pendings.

Maybe these ones take a longer time to credit? I know someone said Veggies takes 4 days or so. I think there were mostly from the 22nd. Probably me being impatient, but none of my other higher paid ones seemed to take as long.

Fiddle faddle.
    Joined SR May 14, 2007

Sunshine Rewards

I have been having the same problem with some paid offers. I finally did a trouble ticket on it, as well...

How long do I need to wait before filing a trouble ticket? I have about 7 offers 7-15 credits worth each that are pending.
    Joined SR May 14, 2007

Sunshine Rewards