Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SurveyHead question

Default SurveyHead question

SurveyHead asks me which middle eastern country I live in ( no US option). I can't get past that screen. Any advice?

2. Join Date
    May 2007

is there an option for other countries? if it were me and i was stuck on that page, i would exit out of the survey, clear cookies and try again - but that's what i would do. HTH.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by secretmoney View Post
    SurveyHead asks me which middle eastern country I live in ( no US option). I can't get past that screen. Any advice?

I got that one too and exited. Will clear cookies and try again later. HTH
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

I got the same one cleared cookies and this is still what is one of the questions What is your country of origin?
    South Africa
    Australia
    Pakistan
    Nigeria
    India
    Ghana
    Liberia
    Mexico
    Iran
    Syria
    Afgahanistan
    Last edited by memanana; 06-22-2010 at 06:51 PM. Reason: show what is offered

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Tricia this is one of the qualifying questions in order to get in to a survey for surveyhead. Unless people are lying they can't possibly get a surveyhead with this question as a qualifier since none of the options are the United States and it won't let you go any further without picking one. Can you let them know there is a problem?
    Sunshine Rewards

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007

Strangely, I just tried and got the normal qualifier questions.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just got that qualifier again and I clicked on Mexico figuring that I would either close out any survey that required me to live in Mexico or tell the truth about where I live on the survey and get booted and it gave me a survey having nothing to do with where I live. When I disqualified for the survey I got it went to more qualifiers and that question wasn't there. My concern is that people who don't read the forums may be closing it out waiting for it to go away and if it doesn't they may forego taking a SH and lose out on the credits.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by memanana View Post
    I got the same one cleared cookies and this is still what is one of the questions What is your country of origin?
    South Africa
    Australia
    Pakistan
    Nigeria
    India
    Ghana
    Liberia
    Mexico
    Iran
    Syria
    Afgahanistan
    I too got the same questions - I tried clearing cookies and kept getting the same questions - so I finally put in Mexico - hoping that I would get the boot and then move on - I got a survey that had nothing to do with where I live and got booted - tried again later and finally got a survey. Strange!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I got the same thing. I tried not checking anything, but it would not let me. I then checked Australia (I figured that was the only non-latin, non-Arabic country). I got booted from a couple surveys. But DH tried later, got the same thing, and got an unrelated survey. It is strange, but possible to still get surveys and get credit.
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I also got disqualified a bunch of times but finally got one and finished it and got credit. My suggestion is to choose one and move on. As long as you are being truthful in the surveys you will be fine. I have to LOL though because if SH tracks the answers to those qualifiers they are going to wonder about the sudden surge in survey takers from other countries
    Sunshine Rewards