Thread: DS question

Default DS question

I knew the answer to this at some point, but I don't know now and can't find any thread about it.

This is the 2nd time in the last few days that I have taken a DS that did not take me back to the SR congrats page. The first time I went ahead and took another one and then got credit for both which I do no like at all. Tonight it happened again. I completed the survey, but it did not go back to the SR congrats page. What are the guidelines for this? I'm hoping someone can answer. I do not want to take another DS and have 2 credit again. Thanks so much for any help!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

You are allowed to take another DS, if it doesn't go back to the Congradulations page. It happened to me last week. Tricia would get suspicious if she would see double credits every day. But one or two occasionally is ok.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I'm getting this when I log into the DS, anybody know what it means?

Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I'm getting the Page cannot be found screen when I try to do the GF surveys...I'll give it awhile and try again.
    Sunshine Rewards

Reported to GF.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

We are working on this problem. Will let you all know when its resolved.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    I knew the answer to this at some point, but I don't know now and can't find any thread about it.

This is the 2nd time in the last few days that I have taken a DS that did not take me back to the SR congrats page. The first time I went ahead and took another one and then got credit for both which I do no like at all. Tonight it happened again. I completed the survey, but it did not go back to the SR congrats page. What are the guidelines for this? I'm hoping someone can answer. I do not want to take another DS and have 2 credit again. Thanks so much for any help!
    Not all GF surveys will go to the congrats page, in fact, some of them may go to a blank page, some do not go back to SR, but, chances are you will get credit for these that is why you will see the double credits. Its just how some of the surveys are set up to end.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Not all GF surveys will go to the congrats page, in fact, some of them may go to a blank page, some do not go back to SR, but, chances are you will get credit for these that is why you will see the double credits. Its just how some of the surveys are set up to end.
    Thank you Cindy! This hasn't happened in forever and then twice in 3 days. I just wanted to make sure. Happy 4th weekend!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."