Thread: How long could/will a TT sit out there

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default How long could/will a TT sit out there

before it's a lost cause? Mine hasn't been a month yet, but it's been 30 days since date of purchase. I opened the TT before SR's vaca, and have thought by now after the last two Sunday "uploads" that something would have came from it.

It's from shoebuy which is really suprising since this is the 3rd or 4th time I've purchased from them, and I think it's around a $5 or so credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Shoebuy only allows TT to be submitted once a month and then will return to SR credit in batches. Your TT might have been submitted right after a submission period so it will be in the next one or if its pending it could be being worked on by shoebuy. Janet is the queen of Shoebuy TT and I think i've read that it can take 30 days for her to hear back but she has gotten credit each time she filed a TT so I wouldn't worry too much.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Shoebuy only allows TT to be submitted once a month and then will return to SR credit in batches. Your TT might have been submitted right after a submission period so it will be in the next one or if its pending it could be being worked on by shoebuy. Janet is the queen of Shoebuy TT and I think i've read that it can take 30 days for her to hear back but she has gotten credit each time she filed a TT so I wouldn't worry too much.
    Thanks for the info!
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    before it's a lost cause? Mine hasn't been a month yet, but it's been 30 days since date of purchase. I opened the TT before SR's vaca, and have thought by now after the last two Sunday "uploads" that something would have came from it.

It's from shoebuy which is really suprising since this is the 3rd or 4th time I've purchased from them, and I think it's around a $5 or so credit.
    I have a TT that I filed on 8/23 with nothing resolved yet. I asked about this on another thread and got a helpful answer from Cindy who said:

Really a good rule of thumb is if we dont hear from the merchant or get credit within 90 days, we probably won't.

Here's the link to the thread titled 'Should I just give up hope?'

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ead.php?t=4525

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I have one from July still sitting open. I figure it's pretty much over for that one
    Sunshine Rewards

I have a Travelocity one from 10/15...so I guess there's still hope for me.