Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite restaurant at WDW?

I went last July with 3 of my kids and they loved Chef Mickeys. Me and my DH are going in Sept. without kids . DH doesn't want to do any character meals so we are trying other restraunts like Le Cellier, Coral Reef and Boma. I can't wait to try them. We will be going back in 2008 with the kids plus my sister her kids and grandmothers (12 of us all together). We should have a good group of restraunts to choose from for then, having tried out quite a few
    Me DH DD15 DS13 DD8 DS5
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh, this is too hard to pick!

We loved just about everywhere we've eaten!

Some that come to mind off the top of my head:

Chef Mickey's (breakfast)
    'Ohana (dinner)
    CP (breakfast)
    LTT (Dinner)
    Coral Reef (dinner)
    Rose and Crown Pub (they have the best steak...yum!)
    RFC at AK

There are more but those are just the first I thought of.

Here are some that were not our favorites:

Boma (won't eat there again, none of us really liked it but the lobster soup is good)
    WCC (fun but not a fave)
    Spoodles (not a fave)
    Sci-Fi (dh hates eating there and we've done so twice)
    Mama Melrose (we did like this but it wasn't a favorite--great for the Fantasmic package though!)

I find Le Cellier to be way overrated. It's okay but not one of my favorites. Dh liked it though.

We've eaten quite a few other places as well but those are the ones that come to mind at the moment.
    Me Dh Dd (4 yo) Ds (1 yo)

I have a list of must do's sitting here on my desk:

Rose & Crown
    Ohana
    Flying Fish
    California Grill
    Teppanyaki

Boma is my overall favorite. A lot of variety and a bit out of the ordinary (and Zebra Domes...Yummmmm). CA Grill and Jiko are neck in neck favorites for a romantic dinner with DH.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Biergarten, Liberty Tree Tavern and then Chef Mickey's for breakfast.
    Sunshine Rewards

We have several favs

We always eat O'hana for breakfast one day
    CRT for one meal
    Garden Grill lunch

Just something really special about doing a character meal! I hope my son never out grows that!
    Sunshine Rewards

Flying Fish, LeCellier & Narcoosees are my absolute fav's!!
    close seconds (when I'm with my teens) Prime Time 50's, Cape May Buffet breakfast and the Castle.

So many fine choices.....too little trips to eat at all...but someday I will!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am anxious to try the new italian restaurant there. Since it was bought by the Patina group it should be great. All of their places are awesome. I live in the Napa Valley and have several here.
    ________
    Singapore Cooking
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:43 AM.

Biergarten, Cap-n-Jacks, and RFC are our favorites because they are the only ones we have eaten at. For our trip in September, we have the following scheduled:

Cap-n-Jacks
    Mama Melrose's
    Tony's Town Square
    Spoodles
    Chef Mickey's
    Le Cellier

We have had Le Cellier's cheese soup and pretzel bread to go, but since the dining plan came out, we haven't been able to get that soup or bread for takeout.

We can't wait to try these new places!

Default Kona!!

Kona is my favorite. The atmosphere is amazing and the food is even better! The DDP allows you to try all kinds of different food there without worrying about cost but even without the plan I wouldn't miss going there on any trip to Disney. Definitely my all time favorite!