Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite restaurant at WDW?

I get a new favorite each time we go, last time we LOVED the breakfast at Ohana...this trip we are trying the dinner.

We also love the breakfast at Ohana. The juice and pineapple bread are so darn good. The character interaction is great also! I can't wait to try dinner there next time too.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

California Grill! We ate there on my wedding night 2 yrs ago and we are going back this year on our anniversary.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have to say from our last trip our fave was Chef Mickey for breakfast. Next week we are trying Ohana, Ashkerhaus, Coral Reef, Liberty Tree and Crystal Palace for the 1st time. Can't wait.....I'll let you know how it goes!!!

I've been thinking about what ADRs to book for January already...

6 days, 5 nights = 5 DDP dinners...

1) Whispering Canyon Cafe (repeat for me, but want DH to try it)
    2) San Angel Inn
    3) Mama Melrose (again, repeat for me, but loved it and want DH to go)
    4) Boma after AK
    5) Coral Reef - lunch

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    I've been thinking about what ADRs to book for January already...

6 days, 5 nights = 5 DDP dinners...

1) Whispering Canyon Cafe (repeat for me, but want DH to try it)
    2) San Angel Inn
    3) Mama Melrose (again, repeat for me, but loved it and want DH to go)
    4) Boma after AK
    5) Coral Reef - lunch

Any thoughts?
    We love Coral Reef, if you want the diver and sign PM I have her email!! Love Boma!!! It is one of my favs, though the kids would rather do something else, but they love being AKL so it works out!! Those are the only 2 that you have listed that we have ate at!!
    I had the diver for DS & MIL on our last visit in May and had the special menu made for DS. He was so proud of both. When someone asked if it was his birthday he told them "no, my mom just loves me that much!!!" It was really cool!!! Let me know if you want more info!!
    Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
    We love Coral Reef, if you want the diver and sign PM I have her email!! Love Boma!!! It is one of my favs, though the kids would rather do something else, but they love being AKL so it works out!! Those are the only 2 that you have listed that we have ate at!!
    I had the diver for DS & MIL on our last visit in May and had the special menu made for DS. He was so proud of both. When someone asked if it was his birthday he told them "no, my mom just loves me that much!!!" It was really cool!!! Let me know if you want more info!!
    Lydia
    Thanks, Lydia. I've heard mixed reviews on Coral Reef but I think we just have to try it once. And I've heard nothing but good about Boma so can't wait to try it.

My first choice for a nice dinner is Le Cellier and for family fun Ohana

We really enjoyed a nice family dinner at Coral Reef last year and it was right beside the tanks. There was a huge turtle that sat right by us and my son was entranced. THe food was good and we had a great server.

We went to Ohana for the buffet in the evening. My husband and sons didn't care for the food at all. So I would not be doing that one again.

Sunshine Rewards

I love Crystal Palace and the puffed french toast for breakfast. I also really like Le Cellier for dinner. Makes me wish I was going to be there soon.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker