Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nothing is crediting! Please help

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    If you are doing offers through AOL you will eventually get to a point where nothing or almost nothing will credit. I think it is because AOL changes your IP address or something to that effect. At first it all credits with no problem. I think what might eventually happen is that your information gets flagged as a problem because of the IP address issue and then none of them credit. I don't know if I am explaining this correctly but it is something similar that occurs. Once things stop crediting I would swap to IE which is the browser that SR and most of the other places are set up to be used with. It was a tough switch for me at first because all I have ever used is AOL. Now I keep both open aol and IE and I use IE for SR and my gmail accounts open in different tabs. I use AOL for my regular email and everything else I do. HTH!

I also wanted to note that many of the ones on the original posters list are things that don't credit for me either. I always try them anyway just in case but usually they dont come through.
    Janet,
    I haven't had much trouble in the past with AOL, but I did have 1 big paid offer not credit, so yesterday I tried to navigate SR thru the IE browser and did some offers with a new gmail addy. Nothing has ever credited for me with gmail, and yesterday was the same. I am new to IE and it's awkward, as I'm sure you know if you are also a die-hard AOLer. Can you (or anyone) tell me how to check if my cookies are enabled and my settings are correct? I should have gotten credit for at least one of the fast credit offers that I did , something must be set wrong. I need to do some shopping, and I am afraid that neither browser will work! HELP. I also did shopdani yesterday and now I am so confused that I don't know if I did it thru AOL or IE. I just hope that it credits! I am trying really hard to make SM this quarter, and I have to get my stuff crediting.
    Thanks for any advice you can offer!
    Dorothy
    Last edited by luvdisney00; 11-10-2007 at 09:17 AM. Reason: SP
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    Janet,
    I haven't had much trouble in the past with AOL, but I did have 1 big paid offer not credit, so yesterday I tried to navigate SR thru the IE browser and did some offers with a new gmail addy. Nothing has ever credited for me with gmail, and yesterday was the same. I am new to IE and it's awkward, as I'm sure you know if you are also a die-hard AOLer. Can you (or anyone) tell me how to check if my cookies are enabled and my settings are correct? I should have gotten credit for at least one of the fast credit offers that I did , something must be set wrong. I need to do some shopping, and I am afraid that neither browser will work! HELP. I also did shopdani yesterday and now I am so confused that I don't know if I did it thru AOL or IE. I just hope that it credits! I am trying really hard to make SM this quarter, and I have to get my stuff crediting.
    Thanks for any advice you can offer!
    Dorothy
    Hi Dorothy,

To check about cookies in IE:

Tools ---> Internet Options ---> Privacy Tab ---> Advanced.

I have selected: First Party Cookies, Accept; Third Party Cookies, Accept; Always allow session cookies, checked.

Also, don't forget to check the gmail to make sure to click on any confirmation emails.

HTH!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for posting this information about the cookies. I thought I had mine set right but I didn't have mine checked where it said allow session cookies. You also have to click on override automatic cookie handling or whatever it said to make those options available. Again, Thanks!
    DEE

Thanks CGLaura, I did not have always allow session cookies checked, so hopefully that is it. I just did some quick crediting offers and we will see if they credit. If they don't it could also be that I got my email into their database by doing offers with the cookies blocked yesterday. AGGGH this is frustrating.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

OK, The Avon mascara (MID) and snuggle fabric softener just credited for me. Mystery solved, thanks for all the help!!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

thanks! I just went in and changed those options.
    They must have reset when my husband "worked on" the computer last month.

Hopefully that is my mystery solved!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

I have had trouble with things crediting too. Not sure what to do, but I am not good at doing a lot of offers either.