Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Really....thats all?

Default Really....thats all?

I'm thinking we must have the skinniest group of people ever in our membership since so few of you are taking a couple minutes to try to win this $50.00 gift card.

I'm not kidding when I say this shapewear is the best I've ever worn, and I personally will be stocking up on all of their products.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/video...ini-shapewear/
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I'll admit it..... I don't wear Shapewear.......not saying I may not need it.....but i can't get myself to actually go out and buy a "girdle".....it just aint happening yet....maybe when I hit the big 4-0.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I checked it out and entered. I was meaning to but got caught up yesterday so thanks for the reminder!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    I'll admit it..... I don't wear Shapewear.......not saying I may not need it.....but i can't get myself to actually go out and buy a "girdle".....it just aint happening yet....maybe when I hit the big 4-0.
    Thats what I especially like about this, it didn't feel like a girdle, just felt like I was wearing a cami under it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

From what I saw there, the models did not need shapewear. wished they were a little more realistic as to what it looked like on real people.

laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

I entered and tried to place an order. Can you check the 30% off coupon please? I'm getting an error message that it's not valid.

Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Let it all hang out....that's my motto!! I did sign up for their emails and tweeted because I would be willing to try it if I won the $50 GC.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I couldn't get the 30% coupon to work either...
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by LauraLea View Post
    From what I saw there, the models did not need shapewear. wished they were a little more realistic as to what it looked like on real people.

laura
    They never do, thats why I did the video..you see what a real life non size 5 looks like in one. LOL

Just spoke with the n-fini AM and she is checking into the coupon for us. She had some sales come through with it yesterday so shes a bit confused. I'll keep ya updated.