Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OMG....I hit "Survey Nirvana"

Very cool!

But....I thought we weren't allowed to mention the specific company/brand/product the survey was about? Did that change?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Very cool!

But....I thought we weren't allowed to mention the specific company/brand/product the survey was about? Did that change?
    me too. it is amazing how some of the mods jump all over some people for some things and ignore others.

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by LauraLea View Post
    me too. it is amazing how some of the mods jump all over some people for some things and ignore others.

Laura
    Wow....Harsh!

I think the difference here is that no one is complaining about a survey.....we're actually celebrating them and discussing how much enjoyment we get out of them, which the survey company's would like.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Oh I am green with envy. I haven't had any of those ones. I guess I better try again ....maybe I can get lucky and get it.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Lucky duckie!! I get very few on travel and am always hopeful I will get that one too!
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 07-29-2010 at 07:29 PM. Reason: removed specific merchant name
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Laura
    I think it's more that no one has noticed this yet. I count several posts on the first page that have named the company involved in the survey.

Really, I don't want to be a pain or spoil the fun, but it occurred to me it might be better to speak up since the mods haven't caught this yet. I don't want SR to lose surveys!

Sunshine Rewards

Laura
    I think this was my fault. The mods didn't weigh in because I had actually participated in the conversation as well. We probably shouldn't talk about it, but I think we're okay as long as we don't say what the survey was about. Just "Disney" is really broad. What the advertisers don't want is for product information or "secrets" to get leaked on our boards. Or for us to be criticizing certain brands in a public forum. I'm guilting for participating in this case.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    Mine was from SSI.

It was so ironic because I just got an e-mail within the last two days, from DVC, asking me to take a survey on my recent stay. It appeared to be a survey created by the same company, but it was a different survey.

Hmmmm....makes me wonder what Disney is planning for 2011.
    Magic Kingdom's 40th anniversary (on October 1st, 2011, to be exact)
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by ShanPooh View Post
    Magic Kingdom's 40th anniversary (on October 1st, 2011, to be exact)
    Oh I forgot about it ... I guess I better start and plan a trip for next fall. Like I need a reason.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think this was my fault. The mods didn't weigh in because I had actually participated in the conversation as well. We probably shouldn't talk about it, but I think we're okay as long as we don't say what the survey was about. Just "Disney" is really broad. What the advertisers don't want is for product information or "secrets" to get leaked on our boards. Or for us to be criticizing certain brands in a public forum. I'm guilting for participating in this case.
    What about naming restaurants from surveys now? I know it used to be taht you could say you did a survey about a new KFC product, you had to say famous chicken restaurant.

I did have a pretty cool survey (two about the same product, actually, but different commercials) via SSI a few weeks ago. I really want to try this product and checked the company's Facebook page to see if it was available yet, since I'm a fan of them. Nope--but they did announce last week that it should be in stores in about a month!

Sunshine Rewards