Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Change to AMP Landing Page?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Default Change to AMP Landing Page?

Has anyone else noticed that the landing page for the AMP survey has changed today. I doesn't take you to that long list of questions but asks you on several different pages and then when you don't qualify and close the page and click back on the SR link for AMP it remembers your information so you don't have to fill it in again!!! I just finished one so I am hoping it is going to credit on the hour and I will let you guys know. If this is a change that hasn't affected our ability to get credit it will indeed be a good change. It still makes you go round and round from the "do not qualify" page to the SR link but now you don't have to enter all of your info each time.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that the landing page for the AMP survey has changed today. I doesn't take you to that long list of questions but asks you on several different pages and then when you don't qualify and close the page and click back on the SR link for AMP it remembers your information so you don't have to fill it in again!!! I just finished one so I am hoping it is going to credit on the hour and I will let you guys know. If this is a change that hasn't affected our ability to get credit it will indeed be a good change. It still makes you go round and round from the "do not qualify" page to the SR link but now you don't have to enter all of your info each time.
    Yep, I got that, too. It threw me at first, but then I noticed it had me answer all the usual questions. Just figured it was an updated format and I kind of liked it. I did get sent to surveys as usual, just didn't qualify for one yet today, so I don't know about the crediting. Interested in seeing if you get credit, Janet.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I took my AMP late yesterday and got the same thing - I had to try several times but finally did qualify and I got credit. Hope yours credits too!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Credited on the hour!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Here is another observation I made. I cleared cookies yesterday morning and went to take my AMP and I didn't have to answer questions again. It recognized me even after clearing cookies. It just took me to a page saying I didn't have any surveys available. When I tried a while later it said I did and let me take one and it credited on the hour. I wonder if this means we won't have to fill in those questions anymore!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Here is another observation I made. I cleared cookies yesterday morning and went to take my AMP and I didn't have to answer questions again. It recognized me even after clearing cookies. It just took me to a page saying I didn't have any surveys available. When I tried a while later it said I did and let me take one and it credited on the hour. I wonder if this means we won't have to fill in those questions anymore!
    That's my experience too but the problem is that sometimes my husband would try for one with his email if I couldn't get one and now you aren't able to do that anymore....limits the possibilities of getting a survey if I'm the only one that can take it?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I'm a little confused. Do you hit continue after each section on the prelimary page or answer them all first? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jd3921fl View Post
    I'm a little confused. Do you hit continue after each section on the prelimary page or answer them all first? Thanks.
    I'm not sure I quite understand, but yes, you do need to answer all the questions first. I don't try for AMP too often, but did get one yesterday. The preliminary questions are things like age, zip code, income, email. Then they will tell you if they have anything available.

I have a question of my own today. I'm guessing they're still on a strict 24 hour rimer, right? I checked back this morning and there was a blank page on the area that had all the prelim questions yesterday. I'm guessing this is what you get if it's been less than 24 hours?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I noticed the changes too. I never have to put any info in anymore. For the first time ever, I did an AMP survey (long boring one too ) and didn't get credit even though I got the confirmation page at the end for completing.

I am still getting the blank page and it has been at least two days since I completed one. I am wondering if they are having difficulties on their end or if it is something with my computer
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards