Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disney Gift Cards?

Default Disney Gift Cards?

Is there an expiration date for these? Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Nope! Thats why they are so popular around here. You can start stocking up months or years ahead of your trip.
    Sunshine Rewards

Fabulous! Thanks! We just in the past couple of weeks decided to go in May, 2008, and I thought getting the cards would be a great way to make sure I didn't spend my SR money on frivolous things (you know, like the electric bill ), but I didn't want to redeem for the Disney cards if they expired in case we weren't able to go when we planned.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Nope I've been cashing out since May for Disney GCs for our trip next Sept. I can't wait and I have a nice little chunk of change saved up thanks to Tricia.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Nope! Thats why they are so popular around here. You can start stocking up months or years ahead of your trip.
    And why we love the Special Disney Cash Outs so much!!!! Just can not wait for the next one some time next year!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    And why we love the Special Disney Cash Outs so much!!!! Just can not wait for the next one some time next year!
    What are the special cashouts? I haven't paid any attention to them before because I didn't have any Disney plans, but now I do Do you think they'll happen before next May?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Jipster View Post
    What are the special cashouts? I haven't paid any attention to them before because I didn't have any Disney plans, but now I do Do you think they'll happen before next May?
    They tend to happen once a quarter. The last one was in Mid-October. There will not be another one this year so I'm thinking there will be one shortly after 2008 begins.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    They tend to happen once a quarter. The last one was in Mid-October. There will not be another one this year so I'm thinking there will be one shortly after 2008 begins.
    Thanks. What's the deal on them? Do you get them for a reduced amount?
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

This is what was offered in the past, but no guarantees that they will be the same offers...but Tricia always comes up with nice things for us, so whatever will be great!

$25 Disney Gift Card for 24 credits
    $50 Disney Gift Card for 48 credits
    $75 Disney Gift Card for 72 credits (will come as 1 $25 card and 1 $50 card)
    $100 Disney Gift Card for 95 credits
    $150 Disney Gift Card for 142 credits (will come as 1 $100 card and 1 $50 card)
    $200 Disney Gift Card for 188 credits (will come as 2 $100 cards)
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Jipster View Post
    Thanks. What's the deal on them? Do you get them for a reduced amount?
    Sorry I guess I could have explained it better. I think cglaura covered the basics.
    Sunshine Rewards