Page 287 of 334 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    It's doing the same thing to me. Yesterday and today it gives me the car question than immediately flashes back to SR. Strange!
    Glad to hear I'm not alone. Since yesterday-SH-I fill in the qualifying info like always, but it immediately goes back to SR. Doesn't give me the "I am not a robot" stuff, nor closed surveys, nor the car one-just right back to the SR page.

Yet, I see the stoplight as yellow. Which means somebody's getting thru, right?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

same here on SH and yes I would agree that if no one was getting it then it would be red

Got booted out of at least 6 DS today, several that I had answered a ton of questions. Finally get into one about a new TV show where I had to watch 5 ads several times. Need to rate the 5 ads 1-5, and there are only 4 listed. Can't get by the error

And now there are no more DS available. Wasted over 30 minutes for nothing.

SCard-i can totally feel your pain as i feel that way about amp. have been trying for the last couple of days to get 1 and all i get from them is am i hispanic, what is my race and how many people live in my hh and their ages and then i get the thanks for trying page. used to b able to get amp somewhat easily but lately it has been getting a little more difficult. just take a deep breath, walk away from your computer for a little while, have a cup of coffee and just try again later (that is what i am going to do). i do hope your day gets better and you get all your surveys today. keep smiling - it will get better - i promise.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    Is SH acting normal for everyone? For weeks I've had to plug in my personal info every time, then I get routed to closed surveys time after time, then finally one new one comes up. While annoying, I was able to compete almost as many as usual. Now yesterday and today I plug in my personal info, and it asks the car question, you know when are you planning on purchasing a new car, then it immedialtely flashes back to Sunshine Rewards. SH is a staple in my daily surveys, and while I know there will be day I don't qualify, it just is acting unusual. Anyone else?
    It's getting to the end of the month again, and they may be just out of survey's. I haven't gotten one either for over a week.

just tried to do a sh and this is the message i got:

Unfortunately, there are no surveys available for you at this time. Please check back again soon.

i have never seen this message b4. has anyone else ever gotten this message or am i all alone here? oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later and hopefully sh will add some new surveys as the day goes on. if i get 1 that would be great, if not, there's always tomorrow to try again. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    just tried to do a sh and this is the message i got:

Unfortunately, there are no surveys available for you at this time. Please check back again soon.

i have never seen this message b4. has anyone else ever gotten this message or am i all alone here? oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later and hopefully sh will add some new surveys as the day goes on. if i get 1 that would be great, if not, there's always tomorrow to try again. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    Get that from time to time and I take no where the amount of surveys you do. Sounds like you used all of them up for now. It's a weekend and getting close to the end of the month, so things get a little more scarce.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I got the same message. I manage to qualify for about 2 out of the 7 surveys per day it seems. Bummer. Maybe things will pick up after the first of the month. I got the same message as the user above.

SHead is continually looping for me also. Right back to Sunshine page I started from.

i just did a bj survey thru ssi2 on beer and at the end it said thank you for completing the survey but there was no box to access the survey site so i did not get the star page or the page that said that my answers have been successfully submitted. keeping my fingers crossed that this credits but i have my doubts. well it didn't credit on the 1st hour - will see if it credits on the 2nd hour. it did not credit on the 2nd hour either. bj gets a completed survey out of me that i spent 40 minutes on and i get nothing. oh well, u win some u lose some. guess i can try again later. i definitely don't think today is going to be a good survey day for me. no ds (got told i did not qualify for 9 and now no more options or new surveys available), no sm and ssi2 has no more surveys available. guess some days are better survey days than others and i know that mondays are rough days to get surveys so i will attempt some of these later on. if i get any of them that would be great, if not there's always tomorrow to try again. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today and thanks for letting me vent a little.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 09-26-2011 at 05:32 AM. Reason: update