Page 266 of 334 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

this really isn't a problem, just a question. for the last couple of days when i have tried to do an amp all it does is ask the same questions over and over again like how many people live in my hh, what my race is or how much television i watch in a week or if i drink beer. also, i have been able to start a couple and about halfway thru i get told i don't qualify and then i get the thank you for trying page. is this happening to anyone else or am i all alone here? it just seems kind of odd that all of a sudden amp has no surveys at all for me to take. guess i must have taken them all even though it is only the 13th of the month.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    this really isn't a problem, just a question. for the last couple of days when i have tried to do an amp all it does is ask the same questions over and over again like how many people live in my hh, what my race is or how much television i watch in a week or if i drink beer. also, i have been able to start a couple and about halfway thru i get told i don't qualify and then i get the thank you for trying page. is this happening to anyone else or am i all alone here? it just seems kind of odd that all of a sudden amp has no surveys at all for me to take. guess i must have taken them all even though it is only the 13th of the month.
    That has been my experience with AMP for awhile now. There are 3-4 surveys I have started numerous times only to be told after 5-10 minutes that I don't qualify. When I get one of those, I exit out because I know how it will end.

As far as all the repetitive questions, I get those daily. I guess that is why AMP has a higher payout, but most days I am not willing to spend 30-45 minutes trying to get into a survey I don't have the patience or would rather spend time with family.

Just completed SSI2 about kids yogurts and get "Although you didn't qualify to complete this particular survey, we appreciate your willingness to take part".

Also completed MV where I had to watch a soon to be released movie,answered alot of questions about the preview and it never credited.

SCard-i am so sorry about all the problem u r having with surveys and i can totally relate and feel your pain. just tried to do amp again and after getting the thanks for trying page about 10 times, when i tried to take another survey now i am getting the this is embarrassing page. oh well, u win some u lose some. keep smiling - it will get better. i promise.

I knew when I started the survey that it was going to be 90 minutes. Well this one took 2 hours and I had to listen to clips of over 600 songs and then I never got credit! Ugh! Sometimes I wish the red and green lights were shown before the actual surveys so we know if they are crediting or not. I know that's impossible but....it's a good thing I like listening to music!!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Weluvdisny-just out of curiousity which survey company was this very long music survey from?

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    I knew when I started the survey that it was going to be 90 minutes. Well this one took 2 hours and I had to listen to clips of over 600 songs and then I never got credit! Ugh! Sometimes I wish the red and green lights were shown before the actual surveys so we know if they are crediting or not. I know that's impossible but....it's a good thing I like listening to music!!
    600 songs? You have the patience of a saint.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i am beginning to think that the standard amp hates me. for the last 4 days when i have tried to get one i either get dq'd part of the way thru a survey, am the wrong race or most recently i am getting lots of error messages. is this happening to anyone else or am i all alone here? it just seems that amp is making it a little more difficult to get a survey lately and i wish i knew why. oh well, u win some u lose some. guess i can always try again later for one and if i get one that would be great, if not, that's ok too. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i am beginning to think that the standard amp hates me. for the last 4 days when i have tried to get one i either get dq'd part of the way thru a survey, am the wrong race or most recently i am getting lots of error messages. is this happening to anyone else or am i all alone here? it just seems that amp is making it a little more difficult to get a survey lately and i wish i knew why. oh well, u win some u lose some. guess i can always try again later for one and if i get one that would be great, if not, that's ok too. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    i couldn't get an AMP this morning either, marcy, and i'm out of options on the DS. i think i'm going to give up for today.

ETA: couldn't get the samplicio.us or SH either.
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 08-15-2011 at 10:41 AM.

iluvamystery-u r not alone in your feelings and i can totally relate. can't get either amp, sh or a mv this morning. was able to get a ds and a sm so i am happy about that. might try ssi and ssi2 later. i'm beginning to think that i spend way too much time attempting surveys when i could be enjoying the end of the summer with my family. took some time off yesterday and went shopping with my dd to get some back to school clothes and did not even worry about surveys. i am so sorry that u r having problems getting surveys today but it will get better - i promise. have a great day and keep smiling.