Page 267 of 334 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    iluvamystery-u r not alone in your feelings and i can totally relate. can't get either amp, sh or a mv this morning. was able to get a ds and a sm so i am happy about that. might try ssi and ssi2 later. i'm beginning to think that i spend way too much time attempting surveys when i could be enjoying the end of the summer with my family. took some time off yesterday and went shopping with my dd to get some back to school clothes and did not even worry about surveys. i am so sorry that u r having problems getting surveys today but it will get better - i promise. have a great day and keep smiling.
    thanks, marcy maybe i'll be able to get a DS after 7:00pm tonight. if not, no biggie. hope you have a great day too

i just spent almost 40 minutes on a movie survey thru sh, went to submit it and it just sat there and i never got the thank you page and it never re-routed back to sr so no credit. oh well, u win some u lose some. guess i can try again.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Just did an SH about horror films and it just got "stuck" would not go to the next page. And now there are no more SH

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    Weluvdisny-just out of curiousity which survey company was this very long music survey from?

It was SH. I will keep trying because our trip is in a little over 4 months and I need all the help I can get, and also gotta make SM this quarter!!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Was taking a SM about bluetooth devices and got an error about "bad request". Tried to reload and it took me back to the beginning of the survey. Got to the same spot in the survey and the same thing happened. I have been unable to get SM surveys to credit since July 1 and have been taking Y2C instead. Maybe this is a sign that SM is not going to work for me until next quarter.

just totally completed a sh about shopping at retail stores and instead of getting the we appreciate your time in taking this survey page i got a page that said your survey is now complete and your answers have been recorded. of course, it did not re-route back to sr nor did i receive any credit after spending almost 30 minutes on it. this is the 2nd day in a row where i have taken a sh and not gotten credit for the survey. they get a completed survey from me and i in turn do not get credit for it. oh well, u win some you lose some. guess i can try again later. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.

I just completed a DS about a new jam/jelly type food and got the internal Thank You For Participating In This Study. When I clicked to go back to SR, I got the You Did Not Qualify message.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default SSI and SSI(2)

Can you get credit for both and SSI and and SSI(2) on the same day?

I ask because I took both last night, the SSI credited almost right away, but it's Tuesday a.m. and no sign of the SSI(2). I didn't get rejected from the survey (I don't think -- at least I finished the survey).

Sorry if this has been asked/answered already. I tried to search this sticky but didn't see anything.

TIA.

J.

yes u can take both every day. just make sure that when the first one credits you go in and delete those cookies or the 2nd one won't credit. HTH.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubz View Post
    Can you get credit for both and SSI and and SSI(2) on the same day?

I ask because I took both last night, the SSI credited almost right away, but it's Tuesday a.m. and no sign of the SSI(2). I didn't get rejected from the survey (I don't think -- at least I finished the survey).

Sorry if this has been asked/answered already. I tried to search this sticky but didn't see anything.

TIA.

J.
    Yes you can take both SSI & SSI2 on the same day, but you need to clear cookies in between. Wait until SSI credits before you clear cookies.