Page 277 of 334 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Just completed a MV. Got the thank you page but when it clicked to the MV registration page, that page looks completely different. It's still the MV registration page like always but looks different-wonder if the survey will credit? it was on internet security-and I went really slow and didn't miss a quailifer......hmmmmm.....

Ok, it did credit...so maybe MV just updated their registration page.....
    Last edited by tjrj1988; 08-31-2011 at 10:54 AM. Reason: update....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Completed a SM Brain Juicer and ended up with:

"Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.
    We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact future products and services that everyone will enjoy.

Thanks again!"

Maybe this is a sign that I shouldn't even attempt an SM until October 1st. Every time I do try one recently to see if it will actually credit there is some technical problem.

Back to doing Y2C.

Just did a BrainJuicer and got the white congrats page too. Nothing more frustrating to complete a survey only to not get credit it for it.
    Melissa

i just got that 1 also as my ds. off to try for another one. just tried another ds and when i went to submit it i got this message:

Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

here is the url for the error:

http://survey10.greenfieldonline.com...WOJPOJ&&flag=1

guess i can try for ds #3.

here's what i got when i tried to do another survey:

here is the url for this error:

http://survey10.toluna.com/wix/p2945...09b&src=3&l=9&

guess it's just not my day for doing a ds.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 09-01-2011 at 01:04 AM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i just got that 1 also as my ds. off to try for another one. just tried another ds and when i went to submit it i got this message:

here is the url for the error:

http://survey10.greenfieldonline.com...WOJPOJ&&flag=1

guess i can try for ds #3.

here's what i got when i tried to do another survey:

here is the url for this error:

http://survey10.toluna.com/wix/p2945...09b&src=3&l=9&

guess it's just not my day for doing a ds.
    DS seems to be fine now. Maybe if you were trying for surveys just after midnight on the 1st of the month, they might be updating their system/computers etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    Just did a BrainJuicer and got the white congrats page too. Nothing more frustrating to complete a survey only to not get credit it for it.
    same here....hadn't had a brainjuicer in awhile, it was a long one too! Oh well, on to the next one!

i just totally completed a sm survey on energy drinks (spent almost 40 minutes on it) and instead of getting the congrats page i got the white generic thank you page. what is going on here? this is the 3rd or 4th time in the last 2 days that i have gotten this page and the survey hasn't credited. am beginning to get just a wee bit frustrated by this as i spend all this time taking a survey and i receive nothing for my efforts. almost makes me want to stop taking surveys. guess i can try again later. so sorry for my rant. just tried to take another sm and a page came up saying that the page cannot be displayed. refreshed the page and nothing happened. went in, deleted my cookies and tried again and now there are no options and no new surveys available for me. oh well, u win some u lose some. guess it's just not my day for surveys.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 09-01-2011 at 09:25 AM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Will someone please refresh my middle-aged mind on when SH credits? I just completed my first one since Aug 5 and noticed it didn't credit right away, which I was expecting it to do. Has this changed and I missed it? (Or maybe it isn't going to credit?)

I am trying to get back actively taking surveys and am off to a good start today, as I have already taken and gotten credit for two!

SH or SM?

Every time I've gotten an SH that credits, it credits immediately-by routing back to the SR page. I've heard of people getting an SH that credits later(on the hour) but I haven't personally experienced that.

SM(or Y02) credits on the hour-or actually about 10 minutes after the hour, and sometimes it takes up to the 2nd hour to credit.

And SCard-I haven't done an SM at all-only do Y02 -because the SM still isn't crediting for me this quarter....

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    SH or SM?

Every time I've gotten an SH that credits, it credits immediately-by routing back to the SR page. I've heard of people getting an SH that credits later(on the hour) but I haven't personally experienced that.

SM(or Y02) credits on the hour-or actually about 10 minutes after the hour, and sometimes it takes up to the 2nd hour to credit.

And SCard-I haven't done an SM at all-only do Y02 -because the SM still isn't crediting for me this quarter....
    SH...I have always had it to credit immediately, but this time it didn't. And since I have kinda been out of the loop lately, I thought that might have changed.