Page 321 of 334 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

I just completed a pretty tedious My2Cents on car brands that told me at the end that I didn't qualify. The last question it asked me was "Again, what is your age?" Strange and annoying.

Got a Samplicious survey about kids movies on DVDs and Blueray. It was going well until there was a small video to watch and the survey just stalled. After you watch the video you click next and you get a message not to click next until the video completes playing. Then you gat an error message that there is a problem with your response and please try again. Irefreshed at least 8 times....watched the small video clip each time and got the error message each time.....just a heads up
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Is it just me or is AMP being extremely forgetful right now? No joke, they ask my race about 20 times each survey attempt. Sometimes I'll even get it back to back!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Is it just me or is AMP being extremely forgetful right now? No joke, they ask my race about 20 times each survey attempt. Sometimes I'll even get it back to back!
    I'm getting that too; sometimes as many as 3 times in a row.

just took MV that said thank you for your time and no credit
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    just took MV that said thank you for your time and no credit

That happened to me yesterday too. I have no idea why.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Just completed a DS and when it redirected to SR it says:

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again after a few minutes.

So I don't know if it went through or not? Guess I'll wait for the top of the hour and see. I'm too tired to take another one.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

this is an fyi. got into a sm survey this morning about hospitals in my area and it asked if anyone used any services in the last few months. answered yes to the question, it went to the next page and when i tried to put in the name of the hospital it kept telling me that the question needs further input (like it wasn't taking the name of the hospital). refreshed the page a number of times and tried again and still kept getting the same message about needing more information. also tried i don't know, no hospital comes to mind and those did not work either. just thought i would give everyone the heads up about this survey.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    this is an fyi. got into a sm survey this morning about hospitals in my area and it asked if anyone used any services in the last few months. answered yes to the question, it went to the next page and when i tried to put in the name of the hospital it kept telling me that the question needs further input (like it wasn't taking the name of the hospital). refreshed the page a number of times and tried again and still kept getting the same message about needing more information. also tried i don't know, no hospital comes to mind and those did not work either. just thought i would give everyone the heads up about this survey.
    Had the exact same problem with that survey this morning only I got it from SSI. I hit the problem maybe 5-6 minutes into the survey.

Default myview

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    That happened to me yesterday too. I have no idea why.
    I think something may be wrong again with My View, I also completed one and it did not credit, yet I see a yellow light. Did anyone get my view credit today?

Jtowner
    Jtowner