Page 34 of 334 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Today I took the SSI I survey -- about 20 minutes. At the end, it asked for my demographic information and then said I had completed the survey and to click to receive credit. I clicked and I got a screen indicating I did not quality and giving me a new survey. However, I DID qualify and completed the survey and was told I would receive credit by clicking. I had cleared cookies before starting, was signed in, etc.

you are not alone as that has happened to me b4. maybe ssi thought you were going too fast (which was my case) and decided you didn't qualify because of that reason. when i am about to take an ssi survey i look to see how long the survey is going to be and try to pace myself so that i don't rush thru it and go too fast. try that and see if that works. HTH.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

yay - the SH router worked for me today and I got my credit!! maybe it had something to do with the fact I qualified for the first survey offered and did it in a reasonable time frame....

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by kj577 View Post
    Today I took the SSI I survey -- about 20 minutes. At the end, it asked for my demographic information and then said I had completed the survey and to click to receive credit. I clicked and I got a screen indicating I did not quality and giving me a new survey. However, I DID qualify and completed the survey and was told I would receive credit by clicking. I had cleared cookies before starting, was signed in, etc.
    I just did a GF like that one.....completed the survey and got a thank you congrats page, click to submit.....clicked it and it said I didn't qualify. bummer as I had tried all day long to get a GF.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Can we only do one of the two SSI surveys a day? I completed SSI & SSI 2. I received credit for the first one, but no credit for the second one (about Diabetes).

Are we only eligible for one of the two each day?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Did u clear ur cookies in between doing those 2? U have to clear ur cookies AFTER the first one credits and before u do the second one or the second one won't credit. Yes u can do both each day.
    Sunshine Rewards

7. Default

Blast - no. I have never had to clear cookies with any of the surveys in the past & have always received credit. Didn't realize it was an issue with SSI. That was a huge waste of time................

JayT is offline Soaking Up the Sunshine

Default Qualifying?

Hello
    I'm a total newbie. I just started here about a week ago. I love this site and am totally addicted. I come here everyday faithfully and have been qualifying for 4-5 surveys a day. Yesterday I qualified for 3, and today none. Is it normal to have a harder time qualifying on the weekends? Or have I just been really lucky in my first week to qualify for so many.

I'm trying to estimate how much I can potentially earn, but the past two days are confusing me.

Are there normal trends in qualifying? Or have I just been unlucky the past two days? Or lucky the first week?

Thanks!
    I love taking the surveys, I wish I qualified for all of them!

! So glad you joined SR and the forum. You will get a lot of help here and everyone is very friendly!

Surveys do tend to slow down over the weekend. I have especially found that it's harder on Sundays for me to qualify. Surveys will pick up again tomorrow, but sometimes not until the afternoon.

You're doing great qualifying for 4-5 surveys everyday. I think many people accomplish that most days if they have time. Good luck and enjoy!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

just completed the shortest amp survey ever (it took 5 minutes). it asked about holiday shopping for 2010, how much i have done, online or in store and then it asked demographic info about my hh and it went to the thank you page. finished it at 9:03 and it has already credited. definitely made my monday a whole lot sunshinier.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl