Page 176 of 334 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Yes my AMP credited...I just wanted to let the powers that be know that I had to join there group.

I did see other posts about the sleep aid (of course after I had done mine lol) I will now be checking here before I do surveys lol

just completed a very long SSI2 survey and got the thank you page, but instead of routing to the stars, it came up with a Site Maintenance page. UGH!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

every SSI I have tried today (4) getting flag page....

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

New one for me. Completed a Surveyhead, got the normal finish page, was redirected back to SR, and, voila, no credit.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Ohhh! I just spent 30 minutes on a SSI survey that asked me to join a group and then when it was to go back to the congratulations page...I got an error message and no credit at the top of the hour.
    I had this one happen to me also. Then on SSI I also (don't remember which was which night), I completed the entire survey (25 min?), clicked on the link to 'receive' credit & got taken back to a SR page that said sorry I didn't qualify. And of course no credit for either of those two. One of these really burned because it woud take 7 to 9 pages to move 1% in the survey!!! It was so tedious & then to not credit after completing is so disheartening. I know one of them was the cheese one.

I also had a Greenfield issue a few days ago where DD was 45 minutes into a survey (they wanted your teen). It was so long it even gave a prompt 1/2 way thru asking if you wanted to complete later - I knew we would lose the SR credit so I told her to keep going & just tough it out. Of course it gets into a wrap up mode & then all of a sudden the page freezes & never loads. She didn't even have the ability to hit a 'back' button on it to try to go to the previous page - it took her right back to the start page.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I just got into a SSI survey that wants me to join a panel about Health Care Views....wondering if I should continue with it?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

finally get into a samplaicois get all the way to the end to get sorry you dont qualify there goes my 6 pack

was about to start an amp this morning about weight loss products and programs and after i put in an answer and went to go to the next page all that came up was a plain, blank white page. tried refreshing the page and the same blank page kept coming up. went in, deleted all the cookies and tried to take another one and got the this is embarrassing page - guess it thinks i completed the survey. oh well, you win some, you lose some. maybe i will try again later and hopefully amp will let me try for another one. if not, that's okay too. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

did an SSI survey about a food journal study for children........did not go to the star page and the confirmation email didn't redirect back either.
    Jennifer -

i just had the weirdest thing happen with my ds from gf. got all the way thru a survey about fast food restaurants and instead of getting the congrats page i got the white generic thank you page. so after getting that page i tried for another one and completed that one too and also got a white generic thank you page. i then decided to stop for a little while but when i looked at my history the first survey i completed actually credited (the only reason i know it was the first one is that i finished it at around 10 to the hour and finished the 2nd one at 20 after the next hour) so i went in and deleted the cookies. i think that is the first time i ever got credit for a ds after getting a white generic thank you page and was i ever happy about that.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl