Page 194 of 334 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Thank-you all for the great tips. I had never had a problem with SSI & SSI11 until about a month or so ago. Someone told me to delete browsing history to clean out cookies & it helped somewhat. Again, very discouraging to spend the time to take the surveys & then not be credited. I also just realized that I did not get credited for my Super Members 2cents from yesterday 4/10 for .60. Again, a little discouraged. 4/10, 4/9, & 4/7 (I did not take any surveys on 4/8, was not home) I never got credit for SSI for .60 each. Maybe I should take a break from this, I was really inspired since I became a Super Member this quater for the first time but I seem to be taking the surveys & not being credited more & more!

Completed a SH about a new floor cleaning system, went back to the SR page as it should have and did not credit. Hope that doesn't show as a "green light".

Clear cookies, try and complete another SH. finish and it goes back to the yellow SH page and where it should go to the SR page, I get a white page that does nowhere. That's 2 SH I have completed in the last hour or so that did not credit.

I think I am done with SH for today.

What are all of the yellow, green, and red dots that are now next to the surveys when I go to choose one??? What do they mean? Sometimes I feel as though I do not have all of the correct info in order to make as much survey money as I should be.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by qzcaroline View Post
    What are all of the yellow, green, and red dots that are now next to the surveys when I go to choose one??? What do they mean? Sometimes I feel as though I do not have all of the correct info in order to make as much survey money as I should be.
    Here you go...http://www.sunshinerewards.com/forum...ad.php?t=63301
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by qzcaroline View Post
    Do you have any specific questions other that the stoplights?
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

i completed a SSI survey about 50 minutes ago (about 1:22 pm CT), and it didn't credit on the hour

ETA: credited on the 2nd hour, woohoo!
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 04-12-2011 at 04:13 PM.

Me too! I did an AMP and ssi between 2pm and 3pm and both didn't credit yet. I have the thank you pages minimized still. Hopefully they will credit at 4, otherwise this feels like last week with its problems....

4:07 and both came through! Yay.
    Last edited by luv2go2diz; 04-12-2011 at 04:07 PM. Reason: update

I did a daily survey just after 2 pm and it did not credit, so something must be going on. Hopefully they will all credit soon for everybody.

***Credited between the 2nd and 3rd hour. Yea!!***
    Last edited by Miwing; 04-12-2011 at 06:24 PM. Reason: New Information
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by Miwing View Post
    I did a daily survey just after 2 pm and it did not credit, so something must be going on. Hopefully they will all credit soon for everybody.
    I can't speak for all surveys, but I did a DS 30 min. ago which credited on the hour. Sorry yours didn't. Perhaps it will credit on the 2nd hour for you? Good luck.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards