Page 150 of 334 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    "have you purchased a Vulcan teleporter" or something of that nature.
    LOL! I got a similar one the other day asking if I've recently purchased a teleporter or an electronic phaser
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default Surveyhead

Yes I was talking about the blue-green one I tried it and it did credit.Thanks for your help, I appreciate that.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

here's something that does not happen to me too often. tried doing a ds earlier and was sent to 2 closed surveys and now there are no options or new surveys available for me. oh well, you win some you lose some. on the bright side i was able to get an ssi and a long amp so far this morning (i get up early to do my surveys) so that makes me happy. maybe gf will add some new surveys as the day goes on and i can try again. if not, that's okay too. good luck everyone in getting all your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

just did one for sh and it got to the end of the survey page and never rerrouted back here.... sigh....
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I just did one from that turquoise page and it did not credit...didn't even redirect....
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I have a question about something that's been happening the last several days. Going thru GF, I've seen a routing page titled "surveyswitch" then it re-directs me to pages that look similar to AMP & SSi. Sometimes I'll get one that credits back to the "regular" GF page; sometimes I get(like today) "sorry but we don't have....".

But then my question is this: do I attempt to complete AMP, SSi and MV on those days? Use CCleaner prior? I usually only use CCleaner in the morning(or on that rare occasion I'm trying to get SSi2-I'll clean before that).

I'm asking because I've gotten error messages/flag page it says-on both AMP and in particular SSi. And a SSi that didn't credit yesterday.

Thanks for any help,

Jan

i just got the strangest message when i tried to do a sh:

Unfortunately, there are no surveys available for you at this time. Please check back again soon.

it did not even try to find me a survey and it did not re-route back to sr. has anyone else ever gotten this message or am i all alone here?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i just got the strangest message when i tried to do a sh:

Unfortunately, there are no surveys available for you at this time. Please check back again soon.

it did not even try to find me a survey and it did not re-route back to sr. has anyone else ever gotten this message or am i all alone here?
    I often get that message when there are no SH surveys for me. Just keep checking back. Eventually one will pop up that you qualify for!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

I take it GF no longer reimburses (or whatever word you want to use for it) for surveys with technical errors? I just took one that thanked me for completing and then told me I didn't qualify......it's hard for me to qualify for many surveys these days (and takes more time than I seem to have patience for right now, also ) and it's a bit annoying to have this happen. When GF would give credit for things like that in the past, it helped alleviate the annoyance of lost time! Oh well.......(sorry, I hardly post much these days and then I show up griping when I do. )

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

same old story...no DS available, and i got booted out of all of the SH surveys, now there's nothing there either.