Page 322 of 334 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

i finished a mv at around 11:09 and it credited for me about 3 minutes later. so sorry to hear that u r having problems with mv crediting and i can totally relate and empathize.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I think something may be wrong again with My View, I also completed one and it did not credit, yet I see a yellow light. Did anyone get my view credit today?

Jtowner
    I got credit for MV today. Sorry yours did not credit!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I think something may be wrong again with My View, I also completed one and it did not credit, yet I see a yellow light. Did anyone get my view credit today?

Jtowner
    I received this screen after submitting a completed MV survey - I have never seen anything like this before and assume I will not get credit:

The website which referred you did not pass a valid identifier. We recommend you return to the referrer site and try their link again. Please contact customer service at our referrer's website.

ETA: I actually did get credit for the survey!

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I just took a lengthy SH on teen auto insurance ads and it did the "We know your time is valuable" page but when it routed me back to SR, there was no credit.

Anyone else have problems with this? I have been off surveys for awhile b/c I have been crazy busy, hopefully it's not a problem with my computer
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by MamaO View Post
    I received this screen after submitting a completed MV survey - I have never seen anything like this before and assume I will not get credit:

The website which referred you did not pass a valid identifier. We recommend you return to the referrer site and try their link again. Please contact customer service at our referrer's website.

ETA: I actually did get credit for the survey!
    I got that same response. I'm hoping it credits. The survey was about xxx!

ETA: It did credit!
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 12-05-2011 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Edited out brand name. But it is a survey most of you would be very interested in!

I got credit today for my MV-about 8:30 am mountain time. Travel survey....

MV told me multiple times that it had a 5 min Health survey but when I clicked it sent me back to that same screen again and again. Never got into the survey.

SSI gave me a survey about a joining a community for a well known beer company. never went back to the SSI completion page and did not credit.

MV is on Red Flag, I wonder if there are problems again.

tried a mv earlier and after pages and pages of qualifying questions i got the page that said that they did not have any surveys available for me. will probably try again later. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    MV told me multiple times that it had a 5 min Health survey but when I clicked it sent me back to that same screen again and again. Never got into the survey.

SSI gave me a survey about a joining a community for a well known beer company. never went back to the SSI completion page and did not credit.
    Yep, I keep getting this page it won't log into the survey.
    Survey Start!

Great news! We found a survey that should be a good match for you. Thank you for sharing your opinions with us.
    Survey Information:
    How Healthy Are You?
    Survey Length = 5 minutes
    Earn 125 points for answering all of the initial qualifying questions and joining MyView! If you qualify, complete the survey and join MyView you will earn a total of 700 points.