Page 237 of 334 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

No credit twice this week for Give us your two cents for survey's completed. Got the Thank you page but no credit
    Sunshine Rewards

missymouse-r u deleting the cookies after your ds credits and r u waiting until at least 5 minutes after the hour to see if your my 2 cents survey credits b4 deleting those cookies? does that make sense.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

yes to both questions. It seems to only credit every other day.
    Sunshine Rewards

that seems kind of strange that it would only credit every other day. wish i could have been more help to you but since u r doing everything right i really don't know why they are not crediting for u. the only other thing i can suggest is a thorough cookie cleaning using ccleaner and that would definitely delete all your cookies and maybe that would help the crediting problem. HTH.

Missymouse, the only thing I can think of is maybe the days you didn't see credit were days the credits were delayed? I know that happened to several others, as noted by the impatient posts saying credits were coming in between the first and second hour, but later than normal. Sorry if this isn't any help!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

just took SSI from a company called survey monkey went to their site and never credited
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just got halfway through a DS that locked up on me due to technical difficulties, tried to take another one that asked me to rate a bunch of different magazine covers and THEN told me I didn't qualify! Grr...that's so unfair that the survey gets all my answers but I don't get the credit!
    Claudia

just took a SH on banks to finish and get you dont qualify, have had a horrible survey weekend, only 2 all weekend

Sorry for the survey frustrations. I will fill Tricia in on these as soon as she returns.

Ashleigh

where have all the surveys gone? i have not been able to get an amp, mv or sh for the last few days. i get thru the qualifying questions and them am told that i either don't qualify or there are no surveys available. oh well, you win some you lose some and some days are better survey days then others. i'm not complaining as i have done ok with surveys this month but i was just a little curious as to why all the surveys seem to have dried up lately. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.