Page 128 of 334 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by memanana View Post
    I have only been able to get 5 so far since the contest started compared to others who seem to be getting them I guess a 64 year old is not what they want to answer surveys

My mother is your age and has noticed the same trend with her surveys the past few days. On the other hand, there are times when she has better days than I do! I am in my early forties with young children and don't seem to be having much trouble right now....

Best of luck!
    Last edited by happymom; 01-23-2011 at 03:24 PM.

just tried to do a mv and i keep getting error messages or they keep sending me to surveys that are full. oh well, you win some, you lose some. on the bright side i have been able to get a ds, sm, ssi and amp today and i am totally happy about that. guess i can try mv later and hopefully i can get one. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

since the contest I havent been able to get hardly any never have had such a hard time with DS and SM, and SSI doesnt have any either, now no SH, only thing for me today was MV, very discouraging.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    just tried to do a mv and i keep getting error messages or they keep sending me to surveys that are full. oh well, you win some, you lose some. on the bright side i have been able to get a ds, sm, ssi and amp today and i am totally happy about that. guess i can try mv later and hopefully i can get one. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    getting that still, too. also no DS, no amp, no SH.....no entries for me yet today for the contest.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

okay, there must be a really serious issue with MV....i've been routed to 4 surveys, and three of them have put up some sort of error page before i even got started. maybe this needs to be reported?

For those having problems getting into a Greenfield, try again. I just managed to finish a DS after getting very few options today.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

After 3 really tough days for surveys I was able to get into SSI fist thing today, complete a survey about smartphones, click and see - "sorry you don't qualify but we have more surveys for you" And there are no more surveys.

Again this morning - NO DS.

Sure hope things change when the contest ends this morning.

SCard-i can totally feel your pain and relate. i did an ssi earlier on fragrances and spent almost 30 minutes on it and when i went to submit it i got the you don't qualify page also and now they have no new surveys available for me. guess i can try again later and hopefully ssi will add some new surveys as the day goes on. good luck getting your surveys today and i hope you have a great day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

geeeez, now i can't even get a DS. spent 15 minutes on a car survey and got booted, now i can't even get any options, just the "start survey" button and the sorry no surveys page.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    okay, there must be a really serious issue with MV....i've been routed to 4 surveys, and three of them have put up some sort of error page before i even got started. maybe this needs to be reported?
    I was getting that same message from MV ALL DAY yesterday! I got routed into any number of surveys, and then they ALL went right into that black and white error page...I haven't tried yet today, I'll have to do that after I get the kiddos off to school...
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards