Page 151 of 334 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    I take it GF no longer reimburses (or whatever word you want to use for it) for surveys with technical errors? I just took one that thanked me for completing and then told me I didn't qualify......it's hard for me to qualify for many surveys these days (and takes more time than I seem to have patience for right now, also ) and it's a bit annoying to have this happen. When GF would give credit for things like that in the past, it helped alleviate the annoyance of lost time! Oh well.......(sorry, I hardly post much these days and then I show up griping when I do. )
    The exact same thing just happened to me too today! I felt as if the survey was "completed," as it was in the final demographic questions, then it thanks me for participating but says my profile wasn't what they were looking for today. This was a white page.

Then I decided to try another GF since I assumed I wouldn't get credit for the other one. Basically same thing again, as it seemed to be completed but then I got the normal yellow & blue sorry you don't qualify page, click here to take another. Unfortunately, I don't have time to try another one today.

Not sure what's up with all that. I wasn't rushing or anything. Oh well, I shall try again tomorrow and hope for better luck!

just went through 8 yes EIGHT DS for them all to say I didnt qualify after finishing and of course there arent any left, very frusterating, i work all day and have a limited time at night and for it to waste my time makes me a little annoyed
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Spent an hour on DS/GF surveys. I completed 5 surveys and was told "sorry you do not qualify". One of them was 25 minutes long. I have never taken any of these surveys before. And now there no more DS which seems to be the case quite often recently.

I have a full time job and can't spend an hour completing survey after survey and not get credit for even one. Never had this happen like this with GF all at one time.
    Last edited by SCard; 02-14-2011 at 09:13 PM.

I having a very bad survey month!
    I get discouraged
    I keep trying

I have been averaging about 63 surveys a month. This month I have gotten 21, so I am down about 10 surveys compared to last month.

I wonder if the negative economy has hit the survey industry. Or have they just run out of surveys for a 57 year old, white woman, with an advanced education with no small children at home, who doesn't read magazines, drink alcohol, or has not purchased a space ship this week.

Keep your spirits up ladies, surely it will get better.
    Sammielynn

SH...just did one that was on sex. WHen I finished it, it said it would credit in a week or so. Didn't get the immediate crediting like usual. Am I out of luck on this one?!

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    SH...just did one that was on sex. WHen I finished it, it said it would credit in a week or so. Didn't get the immediate crediting like usual. Am I out of luck on this one?!
    I got that same one this AM. No credit. Went back and took another and got credit for that one
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

finally managed a SH for the 1st time this month.....sheesh, only took 15 days

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    I have taken a similiar survey on that subject. I was kind of hesitant to answer intimate questions like that but ended up deciding to do it. Completed it and at the end see "sorry you don't qualify". When you answer questions like that it sure seems like you should at least get credit for the survey.

Just wanted to say that after my pity party about surveys yesterday I have been able to get 5 this evening. Will try number 6 after the top of the hour when I can clear cookies.
    Sammielynn

for the second time this month, i have gone thru all the options for a ds from gf only to be told i don't qualify after starting a survey and now they have no more options or new surveys available. guess i must have taken them all and they just don't have any more for me. oh well, you win some, you lose some but i have managed to get an ssi and a long amp this morning so that makes me feel better. hopefully gf will add some new surveys as the day goes on so that i can try again. if not, that's okay too. good luck everyone in getting all your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl