Page 211 of 334 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

I've gotten 3 surveys so far this morning.

Yesterday turned out to be a GREAT survey day so I'm keeping fingers crossed that more will be available later. Good luck everyone!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

just completed 2 surveys, one on insurance, one on heartburn meds, and at the end both said I didn't qualify, then it goes to the tech difficulties page. what is up with this?! irritating that the one survey I have time to do on a regular basis and get does this to me, a waste of time!
    also, is credit ever given for complaints turned in anymore?!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

to just share it is now 930pm and it took all evening to just get 4 surveys so not many of us are ever lucky enough to get all 8 every single day
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I went to both AMP surveys today and they came up as blocked with my internet security. I just took the short AMP survey yesterday with no problems.

When I clicked to find out why the site was blocked it said there have been 3 reports of malicious downloads without user consent.

Anyone else having this problem? My security settings haven't affected my survey taking thus far, and like I said, I didn't have any issues with the same survey yesterday.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It looks like they kicked you to a special Canadian router but we DID get credit for it. Let me kick this to SG to see why it didn't credit automatically. It might have to do with the way that they are separating the routers. We'll find a way to make it right, though!!
    Hi Tricia,

Just coming back to this. I know that weekend ended up being chaotic for you all. Hoping there is a way to fix it.

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    Hi Tricia,

Just coming back to this. I know that weekend ended up being chaotic for you all. Hoping there is a way to fix it.

Thanks!
    Thanks for the reminder! I am sending it to him again.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by nicholfamily5 View Post
    I went to both AMP surveys today and they came up as blocked with my internet security. I just took the short AMP survey yesterday with no problems.

When I clicked to find out why the site was blocked it said there have been 3 reports of malicious downloads without user consent.

Anyone else having this problem? My security settings haven't affected my survey taking thus far, and like I said, I didn't have any issues with the same survey yesterday.
    Well, I haven't tried an AMP yet today, but I just got the red malware warning page for SH. Anyone know what's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    Well, I haven't tried an AMP yet today, but I just got the red malware warning page for SH. Anyone know what's going on?
    I've been getting this warning again for the super member my 2 cents survey. Can't try an AMP until later tonight so don't know about that, but I was able to do a SH this afternoon and it didn't show that warning...
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by nicholfamily5 View Post

I'm getting it too and for TwoCents... I'm waiting for MV to credit and once it does, I'm going to try clearing my cookies to see if that helps.

We had the "suspicious activity" thing happen once before with them. Panthera is the company that some of our surveys are running through (SSI2, YourTwoCents, Samplicious). Someone keeps reporting them for malicious downloads although their site doesn't even have anything you can download. They just direct you to the survey. Every time they get reported, they have to "clear their name" again. I really feel sorry for them. Someone did that to us once recently as well.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs