Page 169 of 334 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

i don't think sh likes me anymore. for the last couple of days all it does is send me to amp surveys (which i immediately close out of) and when i try to take another one it just re-routes back to sr. oh well, you win some you lose some. guess i can try again later and hopefully sh will add some new surveys as the day goes on. if not, that's okay too as i have done pretty well this weekend with surveys. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today and happy sunshining.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I have not been credited for SSI II or Give Us your 2 cents for three days (3/10, 3/11, & 3/12). I completed 5 surveys last night but only 2 posted to my acct. so I could not get into the drawing. Anyone know why I am not receiving credit for SSI II & 2 cents? Anyone else?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by qzcaroline View Post
    I have not been credited for SSI II or Give Us your 2 cents for three days (3/10, 3/11, & 3/12). I completed 5 surveys last night but only 2 posted to my acct. so I could not get into the drawing. Anyone know why I am not receiving credit for SSI II & 2 cents? Anyone else?
    You need to clear cookies between the two SSI surveys after the first one credits, they track by cookies. The 2 cents surveys also track with cookies and you need to clear cookies here too if you took one the day before, it thinks you already took one for today so it won't credit.

Best thing to do is clear cookies first thing in the morning and again between the two SSI surveys but wait for the first SSI survey to credit before clearing and you should be good to go!! HTH, let us know if you have any problems after doing this and someone will try to help.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Thank-you for the information!!! I will give it a try & do thet each time. Have a wonderful day!

Quote Originally Posted by qzcaroline View Post
    Thank-you for the information!!! I will give it a try & do thet each time. Have a wonderful day!
    You're welcome....Good Luck!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

this really isn't a problem or question it is what it is. i love sr and all the survey opportunities tricia has given us all for the last few months (now we have 8) but i now find myself spending more and more time on surveys and less and less time with my family and friends. i think i am going to take a step back for a couple of days and spend some quality time with my family and take a break from surveys. i might miss the money but i now know it is time for a short respite. now everyone else can get surveys and maybe in a couple of days i will come back and do them again. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today and see you real soon.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    this really isn't a problem or question it is what it is. i love sr and all the survey opportunities tricia has given us all for the last few months (now we have 8) but i now find myself spending more and more time on surveys and less and less time with my family and friends. i think i am going to take a step back for a couple of days and spend some quality time with my family and take a break from surveys. i might miss the money but i now know it is time for a short respite. now everyone else can get surveys and maybe in a couple of days i will come back and do them again. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today and see you real soon.
    It happens and sometimes it is good to take a break. I almost consider survey taking a 2nd job. It is work and everyone needs a break from work. Also I wish the FACEBook link wasn't on the page. I'll get distracted and click on it and then find out I just wasted 10 minutes on Facebook and I meant to be on Sunshine's site.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Not having a good morning. Completed a 10-15 min Y2C(SM), a new survey about remote car starters I complete and at the end see "sorry you don't qualify". Move on to SH (10mins) about coffee, complete and get "sorry you don't qualify". .
    Last edited by SCard; 03-15-2011 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Not having a good morning. Completed a 10-15 min Y2C(SM), a new survey about remote car starters I complete and at the end see "sorry you don't qualify". Move on to SH (10mins) about coffee, complete and get "sorry you don't qualify". .
    I hear you...I took both of those too in the last few days and had the exact same result.

I was in the middle of a GF DS and it stopped loading...wouldn't move on at all, so I closed out of it and now I can't get into a GF survey at all, anyone else having problems at the moment? Wondering if GF is having issues?

ETA: I can get into GF now, must of been a glitch in that particular survey....it was the car starter one.
    Last edited by PSL1013; 03-15-2011 at 09:01 AM.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards