Page 180 of 334 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

just spent almost 15 minutes on a mv and when i went to submit an answer i got the page that said the survey was filled. it then was going to send me to another survey but instead i got the page that said that there were no surveys available. oh well, you win some you lose some. at least i finally got into a mv after 2 days even though i did not qualify for the survey. guess i can try again later.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    just spent almost 15 minutes on a mv and when i went to submit an answer i got the page that said the survey was filled. it then was going to send me to another survey but instead i got the page that said that there were no surveys available. oh well, you win some you lose some. at least i finally got into a mv after 2 days even though i did not qualify for the survey. guess i can try again later.
    Look at the bright side, Marcy. You got a six pack by 12:30PM today. You are really lucky! Missing out on the MV is not such a big deal when you think of it that way. I'm sure you'll get it later or tomorrow. Good luck!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Pat- for all your kind words. i was just a little disappointed that mv did not work out as that was the first one i had gotten into in a couple of days and i was just so excited to be doing one again. i guess i am kind of lucky when it comes to surveys but i am also very persistent and i keep trying until i either get one or am just to tired to continue on. again and have a wonderful evening.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    Pat- for all your kind words. i was just a little disappointed that mv did not work out as that was the first one i had gotten into in a couple of days and i was just so excited to be doing one again. i guess i am kind of lucky when it comes to surveys but i am also very persistent and i keep trying until i either get one or am just to tired to continue on. again and have a wonderful evening.
    There are a lot of us having trouble with MV, you aren't the only one. You do seem to be very lucky in getting your survey's....I don't even remember the last time I was able to get a six pack!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I COMPLETED a survey about a well-known daily deal site. When it went back to SR, it said that I didn't qualify instead of that I had completed it. Those really annoy me b/c they have a completed survey if they want to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I COMPLETED a survey about a well-known daily deal site. When it went back to SR, it said that I didn't qualify instead of that I had completed it. Those really annoy me b/c they have a completed survey if they want to use it.
    GRRRRRRR! i wish i'd checked this thread first! the same thing just happened to me!

ETA: however, on an up note, the next survey i took was only about 6-7 questions about school yearbooks! i finished it at exactly 8:00 am CT and it credited a few minutes later!
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 04-01-2011 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I COMPLETED a survey about a well-known daily deal site. When it went back to SR, it said that I didn't qualify instead of that I had completed it.
    same thing happened to me last night.

completed a MV and it already credited!!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I completed a SSI this morning on a TV Show and commericals. Was a 45 minute survey and got an error message at the end. Good news is that it credited the next hour!

So fyi there is hope on some of these error end pages.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    ETA: however, on an up note, the next survey i took was only about 6-7 questions about school yearbooks! i finished it at exactly 8:00 am CT and it credited a few minutes later!

I jsut got that one too! Super easy! that makes 6 today!! WOO HOO!!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards