Page 187 of 334 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

I'm waiting on AMP to credit from earlier today, but I received an error message after I submitted it. Hopefully it will still go through!

DS credited just fine-as did SH, MV and SSi but 2 hours now, and no credit for SM. Hope that mass credit comes thru from the company. Until I hear that others have gotten credit, no more SM for me.....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Survey update:

MTC should be crediting as usual right now. They are down a little bit from normal but not a whole lot.

The Give Us Your Two Cents credits are now being held a day because of fraud. We should see the credits caught up tomorrow morning. If they do not go back to hourly crediting within a few days, I will find somewhere else to run these through. I want them to credit on the hour, not once a day. If they can't figure out how to stop the fraud, I will find another company who CAN and will run the second GF survey through them. We'll give them a couple of days to figure it out. Otherwise, we will move them.

Sorry for the problems with these the last 24 hours. We WERE hit with some fraud at SR, so I know that they are working with a legitimate problem. I'm just angry that they didn't let us know about all of this before they stopped passing along the hourly credits!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Thanks Tricia for keeping us updated.... Enjoy your vacation!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks for the update. I'll just have to do the daily survey today and just hope the AMP comes through later.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for all of the updates today Tricia and Ashleigh. As frustrating as it is for us, I'm sure it's even more frustrating for you guys (especially on vacation!).
    Kayla

i have attempted 5 surveys so far this morning and only 3 have credited - ds, ssi1 and ss12. i did a sm survey and it did not credit on the first or second hour and i finished an amp more than an hour ago and it not credit either. i thought that amp was fixed. oh well, you win some, you lose some and i am happy about the 3 that did credit. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today and i do hope that these problems get resolved soon.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

sorry Marcy, I did a long AMP that credited so I think it may have just been your's. But Tricia did say the SM were supposed to be the next day now, so I guess you should see that one tomorrow.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I completed the .90 amp survey yesterday as well as the 2 cents and SSI II and have not receiced credit for them as of 9:30 today. Hope they credit, I am trying to keep my newly Super Member status. Have a great day everyone!

i think the long amp is on a different network than the short one (the long one being panthera) and that is why it did not credit. it would not bother me so much but i spent almost an hour doing that particular survey this morning and amp got a completed survey and i got nothing. kinda makes me want to give up on surveys altogether as i am getting just a wee bit frustrated by it all. sorry for my rant and my venting but i needed to say something. the only problem with giving up on surveys is that i make the most of my money on surveys so without surveys what is the point of staying on sr (this is by no means a bad rap to sr) as i don't do a lot of shopping and i have completely given up on offers. if you want to delete this post that's okay with me and if i made anyone mad by what i have said i am truly sorry and i apologize for everything i have said this morning. you will not hear anything more from me about surveys and survey problems as i think i have said enough in the last 2 days to last me for the rest of my life. ttfn.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl