Page 205 of 334 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

just took a SH on lawn mowers for it to complete and go to the survey company page with no credit
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Again, I took a super members "Give us your 2 cents" yeaterday afternoon after doing the greenfield and STILL have not received credit for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost EVERYDAY I do not receive credit for at least one survey that I have taken!!!!! Does not seem right!!! Frustration!!!!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by qzcaroline View Post
    Again, I took a super members "Give us your 2 cents" yeaterday afternoon after doing the greenfield and STILL have not received credit for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost EVERYDAY I do not receive credit for at least one survey that I have taken!!!!! Does not seem right!!! Frustration!!!!
    Are you remembering to clear cookies first thing in the morning before starting to take any of the surveys? There should be no reason why you are not getting credit unless there is something else blocking on your computer. Check to make sure you have the settings right to accept all cookies and third party cookies.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I would say I am 50/50 with SM credits.
    Most times it is because I don't clear the cookies, other times who knows.
    I came to look to see if I got credit for my DS and it didn't credit on the hour, hopefully the next hour. But it does happen. It was a really long one on beer. So crossing my fingers. But a bummer if it doesn't.

is it me or is there a problem with samplicio? have tried all day to do one and after i put in that i want to do the survey in english the page just sits there - it does not move or go to the next page. anyone else experiencing this or am i all alone here?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    is it me or is there a problem with samplicio? have tried all day to do one and after i put in that i want to do the survey in english the page just sits there - it does not move or go to the next page. anyone else experiencing this or am i all alone here?
    it's been slow lately for me too but I did just get one and it credited, keep trying.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

i just had the same thing - took a SH and it said i completed rerouted me but didnt get credit for it

Let's start with the basics....what operating system are you using (Windows, Mac, version of windows, etc), and what browser do you use? Firefox, Internet explorer, chrome? Someone can help you with your settings with a little more information. It's highly unusual to get the congrats page for a survey and have them not credit on a daily basis. Does this happen with one survey more than others?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

just got error on DS, Tricia can you try to get me credit for the following error on daily?

We’re Sorry

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again after a few minutes.

I completed a MV survey almost an hour ago and haven't received credit yet.
    Sunshine Rewards