Page 225 of 334 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Default OMG My View :(

OK..I can understand qualifiers, but this is ridiculous when you are 12 minutes into a survey with VERY specific focused questions and then get bumped out..it is this type of experience that can turn you off of surveys...just venting.

Now I am annoyed and I am venting.
    Just took a 25 minute survey from Greenfield for pain relievers.
    I had to evalate different ads and tell them if I remember them and which brands they were for. I answered about 50 questions. Then AFTER all the classification questions at the very end, instead of the thank you from Greenfield page, I got "sorry but you don't qualify". I wasted my whole lunch hour on this.

I am cashing out now and not going to do surveys for awhile.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Again! SSI2 survey. 15 minutes! VERY specific..lots of pictures, ranking, pricing and boom..do not qualify.
    They are really pulling some stunts and can't be upset when people quit participating.

Just took an SSI2 survey on energy providers. Completed the survey and got the dreaded "You do not qualify for this survey" page.

I almost never have survey problems, but I also got kicked out of an SSI survey with a do not qualify page.
    Kayla

We continue to ask the survey companies about these "do not qualify" pages and they tell us that almost every single time it happens it is because either the person taking the survey went faster than what they believed it should take on the survey or there was a trick question embedded to make sure that the person was paying attention and that question was missed.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We continue to ask the survey companies about these "do not qualify" pages and they tell us that almost every single time it happens it is because either the person taking the survey went faster than what they believed it should take on the survey or there was a trick question embedded to make sure that the person was paying attention and that question was missed.
    I definitely understand that. I can't recall the last time it happened to me, so I was surprised.

For SSI specifically, I have never understood how they estimate time for surveys. When I was kicked out, I had spent about the same amount of time the estimate was and hadn't gotten into any real research questions. It usually takes me about twice the estimated time to complete a survey on SSI.

Did complete a GF, so the evening wasn't lost
    Kayla

just tried to do an amp and it told me that i qualified for a survey so when i hit submit another page came up saying that my session was already over. haven't done one since yesterday morning (more than 24 hours ago) so i definitely don't understand this message at all. is anyone else having this problem or am i all alone here? oh well, you win some you lose some. guess i can try again later and hopefully i can get one. if not, that's okay too. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today. i was just in the middle of doing a mv on lip balms and either my computer died or the survey died put all it did was just sit there and not move to the next page. hit refresh and the mv log in page came up. went in deleted the cookies and tried again and now they say there are no surveys available. must not be my day for surveys and i can live with that. maybe it will get better as the day goes on.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 06-09-2011 at 10:35 AM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Completed a DS about magazines and it didn't credit at the top of the hour. Hope it shows up at the top of the next hour!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    Completed a DS about magazines and it didn't credit at the top of the hour. Hope it shows up at the top of the next hour!
    I finished my DS around 7:30 and while it didn't credit at 8, I think it did credit sometime around 9. I went to read my book for a while instead and it was there when I came back.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards