Page 230 of 334 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Just got a SH about values and 2 companies, did all of the quality control questions right, took it in 11 minutes instead of the 15 suggested. No credit
    I did this one was on the second company and it crashed

Got that same MV and it DID credit. weird how for some they do and some dont
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Just got a SH about values and 2 companies, did all of the quality control questions right, took it in 11 minutes instead of the 15 suggested. No credit
    I was just taking that one and got through two sets of value questions and all the quality control then started answering questions about the values of a company (which is wild since I just visited their plant last week) and after 3 questions I got the you do not qualify
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 06-21-2011 at 09:08 AM. Reason: removed brand name
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    Blank white screen on SSI for me
    Me too...

...and I completed a DS about comparing 2 DVD players and rebates and it took me through all the demographic questions, thanked me for completing the survey and then...back to the "sorry, try again" page from SR. Of course, now there are no surveys available for me.

tried both ssi and ssi2 and got the plain blank white page on both. oh well, you win some you lose some. hopefully ssi will fix this problem soon and i can try again later. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Spent 20 mins on SSI about radio stations and streaming music only to get:

Although you didn't qualify to complete this particular survey, we appreciate your willingness to take part.

We have more survey opportunities ready for you!

i've been trying for a couple of hours now to get an ssi and i still keep getting the plain blank white page. i wonder if that means they don't have any surveys or if there might be a problem. has anyone been able to get one today?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i've been trying for a couple of hours now to get an ssi and i still keep getting the plain blank white page. i wonder if that means they don't have any surveys or if there might be a problem. has anyone been able to get one today?
    I just finished one so it probably means there are none for you at this time.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Pam-what's really strange is that when they don't have any surveys for me i usually get the page that says that they are sorry that they don't have any surveys for me at this time and apologize for the inconvenience. have never just gotten a plain blank white page b4. oh well, guess that's just the way it goes sometimes. some days are better survey days than others and maybe i can try again later. congrats on getting an ssi.

I posted yesterday about the blank, white page for SSI. It happened a couple of times to a number of members each time. In March I had 4 days where all I got for SSI was that darn white page.