Page 231 of 334 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

SCard-r u getting the white page now also or r u able to get an ssi survey? it's kind of weird that it would be happening to a group of us but not all of us.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

SSI = blank white page for me this morning, too.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I also have the blank page for SSI this morning

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    SCard-r u getting the white page now also or r u able to get an ssi survey? it's kind of weird that it would be happening to a group of us but not all of us.
    I am able to get into SSI now, it was March when I could not.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Spent 20 mins on SSI about radio stations and streaming music only to get:

Although you didn't qualify to complete this particular survey, we appreciate your willingness to take part.

We have more survey opportunities ready for you!
    Got this one too. How frustrating.

Just spent about 20 minutes on a Survey Head for a department store. I answered at least 60 questions. It then asked me the same questions for another store, and suddenly the "unfortunately you don't qualify for this survey" screen came up. Come on! I answered every question imaginable for the first particular store and I don't qualify after it moves on to my feelings about another store?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Not really a technical question, but a heads-up:

Just completed a SH on technology that was about 30 minutes long and had more quality questions embedded in it than I have ever seen. It left me bleary-eyed and I had to pay extremely close attention, but it did credit!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Not really a technical question, but a heads-up:

Just completed a SH on technology that was about 30 minutes long and had more quality questions embedded in it than I have ever seen. It left me bleary-eyed and I had to pay extremely close attention, but it did credit!
    I've noticed a lot more quality checks in most surveys recently; I've really slowed down to make sure I don't miss one. Had one a few weeks back where it said "for quality control please click 3". So I did and got booted!

Ok, I SURRENDER!
    I just did the SSI2 on opinions of radio programming. Spent 20 minutes, listened to song clips and had to rate how I felt about the songs and if I would like to pay to listen to music in my car. Got to the point where it told me I only had 2 more questions to go. I answered those last two questions, and I got the screen that said "Unfortunately you don't qualify."

I am done for the day because now I am just getting frustrated.
    I need to back away from the computer or else

jennifers-i totally understand your frustration with surveys today as i too have experienced what u have described but at least you got to attempt an ssi2 today. have been trying all day long just to get an ssi and i still keep getting the plain blank white page. when i get frustrated i walk away from my computer for a while, get something to drink, relax and then i try again later. keep smiling - i promise it will get better.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl