Page 24 of 334 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Has anyone gotten credits labeled SSI2 more than once or more than one day in a row? I am wondering if it isn't something related to that? I got my first SSI2 credit yesterday and today mine didn't credit.
    I received credit for both the SSI and SSI2 on 8/31(the test one) and 9/1. I received credit for the SSI yesterday and today, but the SSI2 did not credit either day. I've cleared cookies, ran CCleaner and all that and did complete the surveys like normal. All of my other surveys are crediting, so I'm not really sure. So to answer your question, I received credit for both the day we tested it and one other day, but nothing since then.
    Sunshine Rewards

I wonder if there's some common factor here, like which browser are you using and are there other windows open. I was gone all day yesterday and didn't have time to even try for an SSI2 and I've been out most of today as well, so I really haven't had much chance to try and get one yet.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cuppycakemom View Post
    Blah...just went the whole way through a MV about cell phone usage and at the very end (after 20 min), it tells me that it's full!! UGH. I just hate when that happens.

Oh well, at least I have two other surveys today....I'll keep on trying!

ACK! Same thing happened to me. Hate that!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

I'm using Janet's account as a test account right now to see if I can figure out why some of you are not seeing credits. We'll get to the bottom of it tonight or I will pull it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm using Janet's account as a test account right now to see if I can figure out why some of you are not seeing credits. We'll get to the bottom of it tonight or I will pull it.
    Thanks for checking on this. DH was able to do one tonight, but no credit. It was the first one that either of us were able to get, so I was not sure what to expect!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default long AMP

Could someone please tell me where the long AMP survey is now? I have searched everywhere and can't find it. Thanks so much for helping!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    Could someone please tell me where the long AMP survey is now? I have searched everywhere and can't find it. Thanks so much for helping!
    It is on the page where the regular AMP is. It now gives you the option to take either the long one or the regular one. HTH.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    It's on the AMP page.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

There is a link to it on the same page as the AMP survey but it is underneath the regular AMP and says 1.15 instead.
    Sunshine Rewards

10. Default SSI (2) update

The second one did credit, about 2-3 hours after I completed! happy to see the credit