Page 265 of 334 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Sorry, this isn't a survey "problem", just didn't want to start a new thread for this. Tricia, I accidentally took a second DS today. I was trying to take my SM, had to close out and wasn't thinking I guess and when I went to try another one I must have clicked on the GF link. Didn't realize it until I completed the survey and it went to the DS congrats screen instead of the SM congrats screen.

I don't think it even credits if you take more than one a day, but if for some reason it does, please adjust my account if you need to. I feel awful and hope it doesn't cause any issues for you. Sorry, sorry, sorry!

I'll have to get another cup of tea...must not be fully awake or something yet, yikes!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

just took a SSI on grilling and finished it to get the flag page...bed time after wasting 30 mins of my time
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    just took a SSI on grilling and finished it to get the flag page...bed time after wasting 30 mins of my time
    DH just completed this survey and took his time. He also got the flag page upon completion.

i just got the grilling survey as my ssi2 and spent over 30 minutes on it and i also got the flag page. it said at the beginning of the survey that it would take 25 minutes so i went nice and slow and i still got the flag page. there must be something wrong with this survey as all of us that have tried it have gotten the flag page and not the star page. oh well, u win some u lose some. guess i can try for another one. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

i just totally completed a sh on flip flops and instead of going back to sr i got the following message:

Welcome Back

Thank you for your participation. This survey transaction will be reviewed and verified within 4-6 weeks.

and of course it did not credit. off to try another one. just tried to take another sh and now all it does is re-route back to sr which means there are no more surveys available for me. oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later and hopefully i can get one.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 08-11-2011 at 07:55 AM. Reason: update

I've been burned twice the past couple days:

Surveyhead wanting me to sign up for a small appliance forum. I did, but it stayed at that site and didn't go back to Surveyhead. No credit.

SSI on grills. Finished and got the flag page that I didn't qualify instead of the thank you/survey page.

Did a survey for DS on going to a movie this weekend, and seeing the advertisement on my IPad. Finished and got "you didn't qualify". Now DS is going to a Taluna sign up page.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Did a survey for DS on going to a movie this weekend, and seeing the advertisement on my IPad. Finished and got "you didn't qualify". Now DS is going to a Taluna sign up page.
    I just got what sounds like the same survey and it did go back to the SR congrats page and did credit. I was on my laptop. Could your ipad be the problem? Sorry it didn't credit for you!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

just tried to do an amp and a white page came up saying that my time had expired or i waited too long to complete the survey (even though i did not even get into one). went in, deleted the cookies and tried again and now i get the this is embarrassing page. guess i won't be getting an amp today. oh well, u win some u lose some and tomorrow is another day. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.

I did a fairly short (thankfully) GF daily on an ad about texting while driving. Returned me to a white page instead of SR.