Page 279 of 334 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

i just took an amp about joining a community and instead of getting the thank you page from amp i got a thank you for completing our survey from the website of the community. have my doubts that it will credit but i am keeping my fingers and toes crossed. how about someone saying a little survey prayer for me that this credits as surveys as have been real hard to get today. it did not credit. went in, deleted the cookies and tried for another amp and i got the this is embarrassing page. oh well, guess i won't be getting an amp today. have managed to get 3 today so i am happy about that. would have been nice if my amp would have credited. oh well, u win some, u lose some and tomorrow is another day to try again.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 09-05-2011 at 01:09 PM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i just took an amp about joining a community and instead of getting the thank you page from amp i got a thank you for completing our survey from the website of the community. have my doubts that it will credit but i am keeping my fingers and toes crossed. how about someone saying a little survey prayer for me that this credits as surveys as have been real hard to get today. it did not credit. went in, deleted the cookies and tried for another amp and i got the this is embarrassing page. oh well, guess i won't be getting an amp today. have managed to get 3 today so i am happy about that. would have been nice if my amp would have credited. oh well, u win some, u lose some and tomorrow is another day to try again.
    I got that one too this morning. Didn't credit and also getting the "this is embarrassing" page.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

i think i am going to give up on surveys for today. can't get an ssi, mv, gtm, or a samplicio (and i see no point in trying for an ssi2 if i can't get an ssi) as they have no surveys for me or i don't qualify for any of their surveys and amp is done for the day. i know mondays r rough days to get surveys and with the holiday they probably did not load a lot. i'll take my 3 and just relax for the rest of the day. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i think i am going to give up on surveys for today. can't get an ssi, mv, gtm, or a samplicio (and i see no point in trying for an ssi2 if i can't get an ssi) as they have no surveys for me or i don't qualify for any of their surveys and amp is done for the day. i know mondays r rough days to get surveys and with the holiday they probably did not load a lot. i'll take my 3 and just relax for the rest of the day. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    Just wanted to let you know after that AMP panel experience...I just tried for another AMP and it did let me in this time and I just completed one which routed the normal way when I finished!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

lkat-i am happy that u were able to get another amp. i just tried to do another amp and i got the this is embarrassing page again. guess it's just not my day for surveys. just tried amp again and it sent me to the same survey about joining the community. exited out, deleted the cookies and got the this is embarrassing page again. finally got into a mv and i was 10 minutes into a 20 minute survey on word games and was told i did not qualify. i hate to say this but i am giving up on surveys for today. i gave ssi one more try this afternoon and i finally got 1 on hospitals. it was kind of long but i totally completed it and it just credited. i now have 4 surveys for today and that makes me feel a lot better.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 09-05-2011 at 05:14 PM. Reason: update

I was really excited to get an SSI on healthcare in my area, but it did NOT credit.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I was really excited to get an SSI on healthcare in my area, but it did NOT credit.
    a couple of times every month SSI credits on the 2nd hour for me.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I got that one too and it did credit for me.
    Sunshine Rewards

9. Join Date
    May 2007

amp got me again with that joining a community survey. u think i would have learned my lesson from yesterday. it came up and i quickly exited out of it, deleted the cookies and tried for another amp and now all i am getting is the this is embarrassing page. guess i can try again later. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.

it's only 6:18am, and i've already crapped out on the DS, AMP, long AMP and SH. looks like this isn't going to be my day.