Page 315 of 334 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

I also got the "terminated" Brain Juicer survey yesterday. Is it just me or are there alot more of the "white screen" surveys lately?

My computer got a virus a couple days ago so my DS fixed it as best he could and I thought the BJ survey didn't work because my computer wasn't right. So my computer tech, guru, god, here at work is going to take a look at it. I hope he lets me know if it's fixable by tomorrow so that I can look for a new laptop on BF!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I completed SSI-2 surveys on 11/17, 11/19, 11/20, 11/21, but only the first one credited. I've been clearing cookies every day, and did not repeat any specific survey subjects.

A My View survey on 11/19 did not credit.

MyTwoCents credited on 11/19, but not on 11/21.

How long should I wait before concluding that they will never credit? To lose the credit for 5 surveys over 4 days is rather discouraging. Are there any steps I can take to recover the missing credits?

ETA: the missing surveys also do not show up in my total count for the Holiday Giveaway contest.
    Last edited by Tessera; 11-22-2011 at 03:55 PM.

In my year of experience, if a survey hasn't credited by the 2nd hour-it's not going to.

MV has been having issues for over a week. I don't know if anyone has posted as to whether they have received credit for a MV since last Tuesday. Hopefully some brave soul will update us.

The others-are you waiting to get credit for SSi then clearing and trying SSi2? Try a survey between trying those.

You've been getting the congrats page on all of those?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I agree about the My View. There is an issue and MV has been notified but there hasnt been a solution yet. I would hold off on taking that one as long as the light on it stays red or until we get notice from Tricia that it is ok to take them again.

The SSi2 issue seems to be a cookie issue. Are you clearing cookies in between taking an ssi1 and ssi2? You also cant go back and forth trying the two without clearing cookies because it will mess up the cookies. So if you try to take an SSI1 and cant qualify dont try to take an SSI2 until you have cleared cookies. If you take an SSI1 and qualify and finish make sure you wait for it to credit and then clear cookies before trying to take an SSI2.

There is no way to get credit for the ones that didnt credit. Take it slow and try doing the SSI surveys like above and hopefully it will work. Once you try it if it doesnt work then we need to look at the possibility that you have something blocking your cookies for that survey. Seems strange though if the SSI1 are crediting. Let us know how it goes.
    Sunshine Rewards

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    In my year of experience, if a survey hasn't credited by the 2nd hour-it's not going to.

MV has been having issues for over a week. I don't know if anyone has posted as to whether they have received credit for a MV since last Tuesday. Hopefully some brave soul will update us.

The others-are you waiting to get credit for SSi then clearing and trying SSi2? Try a survey between trying those.

You've been getting the congrats page on all of those?
    Hi, thanks for your response. I was clearing cookies once per day in the a.m., then saw that I should clear between SSI surveys, so I started doing that yesterday. I did wait several hours, but didn't know how long I should wait. When nothing credited, I went ahead and cleared cookies, then took the second SSI (which also didn't credit). Yes, I've been getting the (paraphrased) "thanks for completing the survey"-type page at the end; I didn't note the survey "completed" in my own records until I got that page. I think I'm going to skip the SSI surveys in the future, unless information appears that they're going to start crediting. Am I the only one having trouble with them?

Yes it would seem you are the only one having an issue. I have taken and gotten credit for both of the SSI's today and over the past few days. So you said that you just started clearing cookies more than once a day yesterday. What surveys have you taken today that you didnt get credit for and what order did you take them in?
    Sunshine Rewards

As a matter of fact I just went and checked and both the SSI1 and the SSI2 are green which means that the majority of people who click on those surveys are not only qualifying for those but also getting credit for it. Lets see if we cant figure out why yours arent crediting.
    Sunshine Rewards

8. Join Date
    Nov 2011

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I agree about the My View. There is an issue and MV has been notified but there hasnt been a solution yet. I would hold off on taking that one as long as the light on it stays red or until we get notice from Tricia that it is ok to take them again.

The SSi2 issue seems to be a cookie issue. Are you clearing cookies in between taking an ssi1 and ssi2? You also cant go back and forth trying the two without clearing cookies because it will mess up the cookies. So if you try to take an SSI1 and cant qualify dont try to take an SSI2 until you have cleared cookies. If you take an SSI1 and qualify and finish make sure you wait for it to credit and then clear cookies before trying to take an SSI2.

There is no way to get credit for the ones that didnt credit. Take it slow and try doing the SSI surveys like above and hopefully it will work. Once you try it if it doesnt work then we need to look at the possibility that you have something blocking your cookies for that survey. Seems strange though if the SSI1 are crediting. Let us know how it goes.
    Hi, the SSI surveys were the only ones that I got today. I started with clearing cookies. Then I did one SSI survey (I don't recall whether it was SSI or SSI-2), waited a while, got no credit. Then I cleared cookies and did the other SSI survey, which still has not credited (it's been 5 hours or so). Then I tried the remaining surveys, with no success. So I've cleared cookies twice today: first, before doing anything, then after completing the first SSI survey and before taking the second. If I'm the only one with the problem, it must be computer-related (?) (It can't be my delightful personality!;-)

ETA: Since I've received no credit for today's SSI and SSI-2 surveys, should I clear cookies once more and take them again?
    Last edited by Tessera; 11-22-2011 at 04:59 PM. Reason: ask a question

Hmmmm lets see. Are you going between the SSI1 and the SSI2 trying them both at the same time until you get one or the other and then wait for the survey to credit? You cant try both of them at the same time. SO here is how I usually do the surveys and except when there is an overall issue with crediting I very rarely have issues. I clear cookies and go in to do the Greenfield Daily Survey and then I try to get the AMP Long and then the My View (which I am not doing right now because of overall crediting issues) and then I do the Survey Head. Usually I can get all of these done (or get the no available surveys message) for all of these within an hour. I wait for them to credit. Then I will try for the SSI1. DO NOT even think about clicking on the SSI2 link at all until you have either gotten credit for the SSI1 or gotten the no available surveys message and then cleared cookies. Only try the SSI1. Another thing I do is to let my husband take the AMP short, YTC and SSI2 with his info when he gets home. This means that we qualify for more surveys since he will qualify for different ones than I do. You cant change back and forth between his info and yours but you can change it once and designate which ones you want to take and which ones he will take and leave it like that. We clear cookies before he gets on the computer to take surveys and he does those three (2 if I get the AMP long since you can only take either the long or the short each day). Finally I will do the samplicious and global test market.
    Sunshine Rewards

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010

Yep-exactly. Do the surveys in order.

Also, what are you doing when you finish the survey? Are you leaving that survey page up until it credits? Leave the star page alone on SSi for example. Sometimes that will help.

I got an SSi 1 today-haven't tried 2 yet.