Thread: Discounts End Today!

Default Discounts End Today!

Just a little reminder to anyone who had considered a 2010 vacation to Walt Disney World and wanted to use the Free Dining or Kids Stay Free promotions.

Both of those expire today, along with the current 1.5% Cash-Back promo from Mouse Unlimited.

So, if you want to visit WDW in 2010 using a discount and/or earn 1.5% instead of 1% SR Cash Back, book with us today!

If you still need a quote, request one here.

If you already have a Disney reservation booked, you can earn 1.5% Cash Back just for transferring it to Mouse Unlimited, but you have to start the process today as well. Just send me an e-mail through the website and we'll tell you what the next step is.

Don't miss out on the incredible offers from Disney and Mouse Unlimited!
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but does the cash back appear after we travel?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but does the cash back appear after we travel?
    Yes, once the member's trip is 100% complete, we transfer the funds to SR, who then credits the member's account.

The reason we don't distribute the cash-back early is because you could always cancel your vacation up until a few days before you travel (depending on what type of booking you made). If you cancel, we don't get paid our commission, and thus, we can't pay the rewards.

It would be quite an ordeal for SR to deduct rewards from an account (especially if the member has already cashed out).

We know it would be nice to have that money in the form of a Disney Gift Card for your trip, but it can always be used toward the next one!
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook