View Poll Results: How Should I Spend My Rewards?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vacation (July 2008)

6 18.18%
  • Swing Set (Christmas)

6 18.18%
  • 50 Inch Big Screen Television

21 63.64%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help Me Spend My Rewards...

Default Help Me Spend My Rewards...

Okay Sunshine Family, I have a question that I know you guys can help me answer.

I've earned almost 800.00 (Yippeee). I've cashed my credits in for Walmart Gift Cards. Originally, my earnings were going to be for vacation, but since that's not happening until July of next year, I figured I can start saving again come January.

Although I've already cashed out for Walmart GCs they can still be used for vacation for items we need (Snacks, film, videos, personal items etc.). Not to metion, where ever we go, we always find a Walmart and buy souviniers and or whatever, so they can still be very helpful for vacation.

Then, I thought maybe I'll use them for the kiddos Christmas toys (Actually, a swing set)

But now, I'm thinking about being a little selfish. I've already priced them and I'm very close to having enough for a 50 inch Flat Screen Television, which I'm sure I'll be able to get a great deal during the holidays.
    Since I spend so much time in my bed, the tv is for me and it's going in my bedroom. (I'll give my 19 inch to someone else)

So what shall I do:

VACATION

SWING SET

or

TV

Thank You Guys!

Lisa
    Last edited by Blessing and Miracle; 11-14-2007 at 06:08 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I say you earned it you should use it for your TV set. Then you can use the earnings from here out for your vacations.
    Sunshine Rewards

wow! 800! We buy our groceries at walmart and I justthink wow that is a couple months worth of groceries.

I think you should get the tv too. Unless you know you will get the swing set, then maybe you should do it this way.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    wow! 800! We buy our groceries at walmart and I justthink wow that is a couple months worth of groceries.

I think you should get the tv too. Unless you know you will get the swing set, then maybe you should do it this way.
    It would be a couple of months of groceries for us as well, for we shop at Walmart for groceries too. As much as we spend, we need to buy some stock!

But I wouldn't won't to spend them for groceries. That wouldn't be fun!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would buy a little bit larger of a flat screen tv than the one you currently have (do you really need 50 inches in the bedroom??) so that you can mount it and upgrade it then I would spend the rest on Christmas gifts.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I would buy a little bit larger of a flat screen tv than the one you currently have (do you really need 50 inches in the bedroom??) so that you can mount it and upgrade it then I would spend the rest on Christmas gifts.

That's a good thought! Nope, I don't need it that big. I'm just being greedy.

I definitely have enough to do both, espeicially since it's the holidays and I know I'll get a good deal!
    Last edited by Blessing and Miracle; 11-14-2007 at 06:56 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Do something nice for yourself! Get the tv and then if you have some left over use it for either Christmas or supplies for your vacation!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I didn't read your post first . It didn't register why you needed the tv until I did. But I like Catherine's idea, a little smaller tv, and maybe a smaller type swing set or some other thing to keep them occupied while you're watching tv
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Get a nice new Flat tv for your bedroom mabey not 50" but look for the best deal, and what ever is left over use for christmas! you deserve a nice tv!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I agree with Catherine and all.....the best bargain on a tv and the rest toward Christmas. You have to spoil yourself once in a while....you deserve it!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards