Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Vistaprint Offer!

Default New Vistaprint Offer!

Brand new Vistaprint offer pays 2.00 with no credit hold:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4062

There are 10 different items that you can get for free. You just pay shipping and handling and any upgrade fees if applicable.

If you make a purchase, please post in this thread what you got and how you are going to use it. Our members are so creative when it comes to using the Vistaprint products!

Here are a few of the free products this time: rubber stamps, postcards, wall calendars, pens, sticky notes, t-shirts, mugs
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yay! I've been waiting for the next VP offer!

This time, I will probably do the wall calendar option. I will hang it on the side of our fridge with a strong magnet. If you can think ahead to Christmas, last year my mom and mother-in-law loved calendars with pictures of their grandkids/grand-dogs.

Similarly, I know my mom would love a mouse pad with the family picture we took this summer. Looks like the photo upload is free, so that is a good deal!

Any of their caricature products have been a huge hit, too! I found out about them after my SR friend used them on address labels. I used them on blank note cards (not included in this offer) and every one loves them!

ETA-I spoke too soon! I think I might do caricature address labels without the address or names to stick in our Christmas cards...or maybe to use for gift tags...hmm...the possibilities are endless!
    Last edited by dwkay8; 08-30-2010 at 02:55 PM.

Love these offers, I must plan.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I think i'm going to do a tote bag....but I'm waiting 2 days for it to be September.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I am a pen junkie. I will be ordering the pen in 24 hours.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    I am a pen junkie. I will be ordering the pen in 24 hours.
    I already ordered the pen, couldn't wait....I'm going to miss a couple of weeks of earning in Sept. anyway because of vacations, so it doesn't matter to me when the credit is issued, now or later...makes no difference to me! Can't wait to get my beautiful pen...two of them in fact. I got the purple one with flowers and had my name printed on it...now, when someone "borrows" it, they will know who to return it to!

If you plan to order two, wait until after you have placed the order and then there are a few bonus purchases that they offer you...one of them was another pen for only $2.99 as opposed to $4.00 before the order is placed...you save $1.01
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Default Agggghhhhhh!!!!

I wish I had looked here first so I could have got a credit from VistaPrint. I just order a wall calendar and a photo book. The calendar is for myself and the photo book is a Christmas gift. I got both for less than $10. Next time I will be sure to check here first.

My credit just posted - a welcome surprise! Thanks for another awesome VP offer!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

My credit posted too, I love Vistaprint!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Ordered the character address labels this morning. SOOOOO cute!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards