Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Purchased my 1st Christmas Present

Angela, are you making one of the tie fleece blankets? She should love that!

I have one thing I bought a few months ago, some Ohio State cookie cutters for my aunt. I got them at the outlet store. I gave my mom and grandma my Lakeside Collection catalogs to llok thru earlier today. There is a TON of stuff in there that would make great holiday gifts. I just wish I wasn't still unemployed so I could jsutify buying it right now!!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Payday is tomorrow (only paid once a month)...planning to start shopping within the next few days. I've started formulating ideas in my head and will get them written down over the next couple days and probably order first few things this weekend.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Angela, are you making one of the tie fleece blankets? She should love that!

I have one thing I bought a few months ago, some Ohio State cookie cutters for my aunt. I got them at the outlet store. I gave my mom and grandma my Lakeside Collection catalogs to llok thru earlier today. There is a TON of stuff in there that would make great holiday gifts. I just wish I wasn't still unemployed so I could jsutify buying it right now!!
    Yep! Making another fleece blanket. I think each of my kids have about 3 of t hem. But they are always wanting another. The boys want another sports team or something. And Bethany wants anything with giraffes or Disney... Love making them! My neck doesn't like it too well, but they are so comfy when they are done. And I make mine 3 yards rather than the 2 yards so they cover you from head to toe!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Yep! Making another fleece blanket. I think each of my kids have about 3 of t hem. But they are always wanting another. The boys want another sports team or something. And Bethany wants anything with giraffes or Disney... Love making them! My neck doesn't like it too well, but they are so comfy when they are done. And I make mine 3 yards rather than the 2 yards so they cover you from head to toe!
    I make mine with 3 yds too, I have one on me almost every night on the couch, even in the summer with the air conditioner on it's so comfy. Love making them for baby shower gifts, people go crazy over them.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES