Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woo Hoo and OMG!!

Default Woo Hoo and OMG!!

Woo Hoo! I just got off the phone with Disney and postponed my Christmas trip this December and reserved for next Dec. We downgraded resort but added extra days. Still going to MVMCP this year for the night, but I am so glad to have a ressie set for next year!! I do hate to lose my Candlelight with Gary Sinise, but maybe he'll be there next year too!! Now my OMG moment -- before calling I had to find my Disney paperwork which had all my info with it and my GC that I have earned. Somehow in the midst of moving, I could not find it! What do you tell a husband who tells you to calm down when you have lost this?!? After much freaking out I found them safely in the spot I put them so I would remember where they were! Me thinks I am losing my mind!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Congrats on the 2008 reservation and that you were able to find all the information you needed.
    Sunshine Rewards

WOOT Glad its starting to work out and you have a trip for 08 set! WOOT!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Think of all the SR credits you'll have accumulated by 2008!! You'll have a HUGE-O pile of Disney gift cards by then!!

Congrats on the rebooking!!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by jl8595 View Post
    Think of all the SR credits you'll have accumulated by 2008!! You'll have a HUGE-O pile of Disney gift cards by then!!

Congrats on the rebooking!!!
    Yeah maybe I'll have enough to buy Gary Sinise and get some cash back!!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Congrats on getting things worked out! Sorry about missing out on Gary - that would have been great! However, sounds like next year is going to be great! I just emailed my AAA agent about next December for our whole family (parents, brother and SIL and kids, and us). Just think of how much we need to SR now!!!!!!!!

Congrats on everything that has happened in the last month with your family - it truly sounds like things are on the up and up!!!
    Rachel

Way to go! Congrats on getting your trip rescheduled. I know the terror when you think you have lost something really important. How long did it take for your heart to return to its normal rhythm? LOL!! Have fun this year at MVMCP!
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by tommygirl79 View Post
    Congrats on getting things worked out! Sorry about missing out on Gary - that would have been great! However, sounds like next year is going to be great! I just emailed my AAA agent about next December for our whole family (parents, brother and SIL and kids, and us). Just think of how much we need to SR now!!!!!!!!

Congrats on everything that has happened in the last month with your family - it truly sounds like things are on the up and up!!!
    Thanks!! When are you thinking about going in December? We'll be there 18-26. It'd be fun to meet some SR friends while there!

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Way to go! Congrats on getting your trip rescheduled. I know the terror when you think you have lost something really important. How long did it take for your heart to return to its normal rhythm? LOL!! Have fun this year at MVMCP!
    My heart returned to normal after the shot my DH poured me!!
    Liz

You make me laugh! I hope after your shot you were able to laugh too!!
    Angie

I think I laughed after I stopped choking! Thanks for the compliment, glad I gave you a laugh, the next one will cost ya some credits though!! And I so hope I am able to get down to meet you and Tricia next year. I can see it now --after a few 'ritas or cosmos we'll all be doing what my sil calls the pee pee dance!
    Liz