Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's start earning for SM Q1 2011

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Talking Let's start earning for SM Q1 2011

well it seems like this thread was missed last quarter and there are some regulars who didn't quite make it for Q4. So we need to get them and everyone else to SM status in Q1.

This will be the official thread to update your progress and to help cheer people on. Please keep it positive

Anyone have a game plan that they are anxious to start on October 1??
    Sunshine Rewards

my game plan is to figure out a way to stop all my pending shopping from crediting between now and the end of the month, and have it all magically show up on 10/1.

When that doesn't work I'm really going to get back to work on doing all the surveys every day! If I'm going to earn $250 between now and the end of Nov i've reallly got to buckle down!

And I need to get started on my xmas shopping. I should make a list now of who gets what and double check my coupon notification list thing, to make sure I don't miss any good deals!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    my game plan is to figure out a way to stop all my pending shopping from crediting between now and the end of the month, and have it all magically show up on 10/1.

When that doesn't work I'm really going to get back to work on doing all the surveys every day! If I'm going to earn $250 between now and the end of Nov i've reallly got to buckle down!

And I need to get started on my xmas shopping. I should make a list now of who gets what and double check my coupon notification list thing, to make sure I don't miss any good deals!
    If you can wait to shop until tomorrow you'll be good to go on the pending issue.
    Sunshine Rewards

The 4th quarter is usually my best quarter. I am going for Super Member Plus.
    Now I just have to have the survey's cooperate. I plan to do shopping and get some gift cards through Sunshine Rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    If you can wait to shop until tomorrow you'll be good to go on the pending issue.
    Actually, as long as you're an SM, you're good to start shopping today for next quarter. 9/21+10=10/1.

I was kind of annoyed with myself for not being a little more diligent this quarter. I just made SM last week. I saw someone post that their goal was $2/day, so I think that sounds good. That's about 3 surveys and I can usually get 2-3 a day if I sit down and try.
    Last edited by mmm611; 09-21-2010 at 04:26 PM.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I usually give it an extra day for cushion. Then I dont' have to sweat it. I think it was first quarter where I forgot to add the extra day and that month had 31 days so I had something credit earlier than expected. Ruined my jump start for the next quarter LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

I've never been SM, so it's kind of my dream. My goal is to do as much in October and November as I can because I remember last year surveys became slim pickings the closer we got to the end of the year. Of course...last year we didn't have so many survey opportunities, so it may work out okay!

I think to help keep me motivated, I need to put some pictures up behind my monitor to remind me of the vacations I'm saving for

Just don't shop at REI if you want it for next quarter! Made an order for store pickup a few days ago, it didn't pend at all, just went right into my account. Excellent for the overall balance, but doesn't help the jumpstart.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    I've never been SM, so it's kind of my dream. My goal is to do as much in October and November as I can because I remember last year surveys became slim pickings the closer we got to the end of the year. Of course...last year we didn't have so many survey opportunities, so it may work out okay!

I think to help keep me motivated, I need to put some pictures up behind my monitor to remind me of the vacations I'm saving for
    How about starting a thread with motivational vacation photos for all of us to enjoy??
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    oh i'm waiting, but i was actually talking about what is already pending now. think if I ask nicely Tricia will push my pending back about 4-5 days? I'd rather have it for next month.
    Jennifer -