Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I originally set a goal of 100 surveys but I'm going to change it to 120 - I did 117 last month with a few days with none, so I'm upping it to challenge myself!!

So far, I am at 6.
    120?!? You make me feel like an underachiever!

I'm at 6/90 I'll try for more fun later on today after some sleep...
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

Quote Originally Posted by ShanPooh View Post
    120?!? You make me feel like an underachiever!

I'm at 6/90 I'll try for more fun later on today after some sleep...
    Me too!!! I am happy if I get one a day! LOL... I got 3 today, but that is not too usual for me. Not that i probably couldn't? But I don't have the patience or time to come back throughout the day to retry.... But I do love to see my account jump up everyday from surveys!!! FREE money! Gotta love it!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I am so excited!!
    Even though I worked yesterday AND got out 90 minutes late (I love having 8.5 hours off between my 14-hour shifts), I was still able to complete THREE surveys yesterday AND another THREE surveys today!!

After the DS from Sunday and Monday credit, I will be at 15/70 towards my goal with earnings of $9.95!

I think I might have to raise my survey completion goal. I am already 20% of the way there and it is only the 4th day of the month...
    Last edited by kristenrice; 10-04-2010 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post

I am so excited!!
    Even though I worked yesterday AND got out 90 minutes late (I love having 8.5 hours off between my 14-hour shifts), I was still able to complete THREE surveys yesterday AND another THREE surveys today!!

After the DS from Sunday and Monday credit, I will be at 15/70 towards my goal with earnings of $9.95!

I think I might have to raise my survey completion goal. I am already 20% of the way there and it is only the 4th day of the month...
    wow, congratulations! thank goodness someone else is waiting for sunday's credit, i thought it was just me, lol.

Got four today! 12/90
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Definitely was a Monday! 8/90
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

10/60
    I'm off to a good start, but I have terrible survey droughts sometimes. I couldn't qualify for a single one today, for example.

Well, the bad news is that I could only get 2 surveys today (Tuesday). The DS, SH and even MV wouldn't cooperate.

The good news is that I did get the LONG AMP and an SSI so I did make my goal of $1.75/day.

So far, I have 17/70 for this month and I've earned $11.70 in surveys.

I"m at 13/90 as of last night............I can't believe some of you were at 15 this weekend!!! UGH I had a bad weekend but Monday and Tuesday were ok.....hope it keeps up!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Not a lot of luck yet today...

I completed a forever-long SH (website evaluator) which took me over 30 minutes....and then it didn't credit.

So, I skipped over and did my DS for the day and then did a MV which credited within 2 minutes.

For the month, I am at 19/70 in completions with $12.30 in earnings (not counting today's DS which should credit tomorrow).

I'm off to keep trying for the SSI's...still no Y2C available for me and I doubt I'll get an AMP today since yesterday's didn't get done until 11:30pm.