Thread: First cash out for Disney card!

Question First cash out for Disney card!

I made it to $75 in 45 days and now I'm HOPING (*fingers crossed*) that we get it in time. We are leaving for WDW in 5 weeks and 2 days!! Today was the first day I could cash out!
    Anyone get their card in just under 6 weeks??

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Congratulations! I 'm sure others will be able to answer your question concerning the time frame - I haven't cashed out for a gift card in a long time. Once I tried Paypal - I'm hooked!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Don't know about time arrival of the GC but just wanted to say, Congratulations!!! That's a big accomplismhment. Enjoy!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by doclegler View Post
    I made it to $75 in 45 days and now I'm HOPING (*fingers crossed*) that we get it in time. We are leaving for WDW in 5 weeks and 2 days!! Today was the first day I could cash out!
    Good for you! Yes, I have gotten giftcards in less than 6 weeks, but I've also gotten them in EXACTLY 6 weeks. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. The next time, give yourself a good 7 weeks so you won't have to worry about it. If you don't get you giftcard before you leave, you'll have a great excuse to plan another trip, lol!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well it is too late to suggest now but next time you are running close like that just choose paypal and transfer it to your bank account. Then you will get it in time.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by doclegler View Post
    Congratulations on your first cash out!!! $75 in 45 days is awesome. I have my fingers crossed that it will get to you in time. If not, consider it a down payment on your next Disney trip!!! HAVE A BLAST!!!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    I have my fingers crossed that it will get to you in time. If not, consider it a down payment on your next Disney trip!!! HAVE A BLAST!!!!
    That's what happened to me last time
    It was a big drop in the bucket ($100 Disney gift card) towards saving up for our upcoming trip though!

$75 in your first 45 days is incredible! If you keep chugging along like that, you will have a sweet chunk of change for your trip after this one!

Have a great time and enjoy all of the fall decorations!
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

That's awesome! Congrats!
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards