Thread: 11/22/07 survey

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Default 11/22/07 survey

Did everyone get credit for yesterday's survey? Or maybe is Tricia not posting today because of Thanksgiving? I completed a survey last night at 10:00 pm (PST) and I am on some stupid 24 cycle! So the survey page says I exceeded the limit, but there is no credit? So far I am 21/30 surveys and I am really trying for that 30/30!!!

TIA-
    Sunshine Rewards

I would bet that Greenfield has the day off, so the credit will be delayed until they are back in the office.

Congrats on being so far in your quest for the 30! Once yesterday's credits I think I'll have a whopping 3.

Thanks for the quick response! Last month was really hard for me (survey wise) so I am really trying to make it a daily habit. I just love that $0.80/day!!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I wouldn't expect any surveys to credit again until Monday. Tricia will be out shopping tomorrow and doing her BF thing and I'm not sure if Greenfield is going to be open or not.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Weekend surveys have posted.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yeah, all mine credited. I had one of those weird search engine ones on Friday and I was so worried it wouldn't credit. I've never had luck with them in the past but this one was good.

I have completed a survey every day and my survey count says 24. Am I missing something? Is it a day late or something?

Edit: forgot to mention I am on a 24 hour cycle. So my last survey was 9p.m PST yesterday. Would that make a difference? TIA
    Last edited by DisneyMa; 11-26-2007 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Edit:
    Sunshine Rewards