Thread: Block buster

Default Block buster

Blockbuster gift cards are these comming back ??? I need 4 10.00 ones befor christmas for the kids and dh please tell me they are comming back .

please on my knees begging
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

I would think so. Cindy will have to let us know what she has and what she can still get.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by mom2dea View Post
    Blockbuster gift cards are these comming back ??? I need 4 10.00 ones befor christmas for the kids and dh please tell me they are comming back .

please on my knees begging
    I'm working on it, but no promises. I should have something resolved next week.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thank you to both of you Ok will sit and wait Cindy will you post if you can't get them ?

thanks agian
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mom2dea View Post
    Thank you to both of you Ok will sit and wait Cindy will you post if you can't get them ?

thanks agian
    Ya, will let you know.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.