Thread: Am I the only one frusterated....

Default Am I the only one frusterated....

That all the Hannah Montana stuff and most of the HSM stuff is "girly"? I can't be the only ones with boys who like and watch HM and HSM.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I'm really surprised about the HSM stuff because I was under the impression that boys were part of their target audience as well. Lucky for me, I only have two girls to shop for when it comes to that stuff. My nephews are still pretty little.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm really surprised about the HSM stuff because I was under the impression that boys were part of their target audience as well. Lucky for me, I only have two girls to shop for when it comes to that stuff. My nephews are still pretty little.
    I thought so too, but the only stuff I see is the occasional Wildcat stuff, 90% of it's I <3 Troy stuff.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    That all the Hannah Montana stuff and most of the HSM stuff is "girly"? I can't be the only ones with boys who like and watch HM and HSM.
    I understand and am frustrated right with ya!! I have 3 girls and they LOVE their pirate stuff. (ya, not the pink sparkle stuff they sell) All the really cool Pirate toys are marketed towards boys.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well I am frustrated with that stuff as well...but for a different reason. Any of the HM shirts or HSM shirts or any clothing for that matter is for bigger girls. No toddlers sizes. My 3 yr old LOVES Hannah Montana, and is starting to really love HSM as well. I seen some toddler sized HSM shirts about a year ago before part 2 ever came out on clearance, and she didn't know who they were at the time. So didn't get em...And Now...Cant find any.

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

We used to have the same thing with Nightmare merchandise. DD7 is in love with Jack and we couldn't find any clothing in her size!! In the last 2 years Disneyland has had quite a few items in her size. Now she has shirts, sweatshirts, hats, gloves, scarves and of course all the toys.
    Sunshine Rewards