Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enchanted

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Now I really can't wait to see it!!! Believe it or not it was released the day before we left Disney to come home and here's the shocking part.... DH realized it and said he wanted to take the kids to go see it!!! Dh is very frugal so for him to bring it up (which I had already planned to take the kids) is shocking! I'm so glad to hear it's entertaining for the whole family, now I really can't wait until next weekend to go!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

We saw it, Thursday and loved it. It will be on the dvd list for Easter or whenever it comes out. Didn't mind looking at Dr. McDreamy, either.

Off topic, I am having computer trouble. I can get the girls on the internet but while mine "thinks" it is there, it ain't. And, SR is acting really weird. Can't tell if it is DD9's computer or SR. Can't use smilies. Home page is strange, too.

We saw this on Saturday. It was SOOO cute! I really think they made a mistake in casting. I would have made a VERY good Giselle! LOL I wish I knew about the receptionist before I went! Can't wait until it comes out on DVD.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I saw it Friday as well and loved it. My husband was the one saying we should take the kids! He never sees chick flicks. And it ended up DS3 was invited to something else so we just took our DD5. That was such a fun date night. Disney did a wonderful job poking fun at themselves without losing any of the magic. I also liked that they chose a girl with red hair and freckles. She is VERY beautiful but not the normal hollywood beauty. My kids have red hair so it was fun to see.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I FINALLY saw it on DVD. I was worried I wouldn't like it as I'd looked so forward to it, but I loved it. I thought Amy Adams and Idina Menzel were great (I heart Idina ). It was also kind of cool because I've been the places in the movie, which made it more entertaining (I actually originally saw the preview at the Planet Hollywood in NYC-which was kid of cool-it looks over Times Square). And (of course) I'm always in favor of another red headed princess.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

It just arrived Friday via Netflix so I'm going to try and steal the tv from mike in a bit to watch it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I rented this and watched it at home with DS. He even liked it! It was cute but I am glad I rented rather than buying.